Chapter 10💓

The next morning I wake up and get ready. 

 I go and wait outside for Jaden and I sit on the steps

 I go and wait outside for Jaden and I sit on the steps. After a few minutes I see him pull up and I go to his car and get in, he says "hey" I say "hey" and he leans over and kisses my cheek and then he starts to drive. We get to school and we go in and we go to our locker and then we say "bye" and we go to our first class. At lunch I sit with Jaden and the boys, Addison, Avani, and Charli, and I see Mads staring at Jaden he doesn't notice so I make a "heyy, go away" and wave at her and she rolls her eyes and looks away. After lunch I go to the rest of my classes, then at the end of the day I say "bye" to Belle and Samantha, and head to Jaden's car, where we meet everyday. I get almost to his car and see him and Mads kissing, I feel my heart sink, and I look around for Belle and Samantha because Samantha drives Belle home everyday, and I used to go until Jaden started to take me. 

I see them so I run over to them and say "hey, samantha" she turns around and says "yeah" I say "can you take me home" she says "yeah, sure" I say "thanks, I will be right back" she says "okay". I walk back over to Jaden and he says "hey, pretty girl" I say "don't" he says "what is it" I say "I saw you kissing Mads" he says "Emma, I can explain-" I say "stop, Jaden you were giving me mixed signals and then get mad when I ask about it, then tell me you like me then I see you kissing Mads, Jaden I can't handle it, I am done". I turn around and he says "Emma" I say "bye" and keep walking to Samantha's car. 

I say "okay, I am back" Belle says "why aren't you going with Jaden" I say "oh, he has to go do something" she says "oh, okay" Samantha drives to my house and drops me off and before she leaves I say "can you pick me up in the morning" she says "of course" I say "thank you". I go inside and go to my room and put my bag down and change clothes and take my makeup off. I lay on my bed and start to cry, why did I fall for him, why did he lie to me? I lay on my bed crying and then my phone rings, it is Jaden

Jaden 😎😃: Emma, I can explain

                                                                                  Emma ✨😁: Stop, I don't care

Jaden 😎😃: Emma, please

Jaden 😎😃:Emma

I put my phone down and ignore it, Jaden's texts

Jaden 😎😃: Emma

Jaden 😎😃: Please

Jaden 😎😃:I do care about you

Jaden 😎😃: I really like you

Jaden 😎😃: Please

Jaden 😎😃: Fine I will stop, for now