𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘦

A/N in next chapter....
(Long chapter ahead)
6556 words
Sry 4 any grammatical errors I tried to do better since it's the last one :((

A few years ago.....

Jimin peacefully sat in his small yellow beanbag humming softly as he watched the sunrise.
His hand wrapped in white fabric still a little numb.

His mind started to drift as he watched the beautiful yellow and orange sky and light blue clouds float by.

A small blue notebook on his lap.

I could of died. He thought

The door cracked open but closed soon after, soft steps stopped right besides him. He really didn't even have to look up noticing the same cologne he smelled all the time.

"How are you?" He asked grabbing Jimin's hand softly placing a small kiss on his palm. "I'm fine. What about you?" Jimin asked turning his head to meet those pretty dark brown eyes.

"Tired. Lonely, the bed is much colder without you there. But then agin its always been cold." He chuckled letting his head hang, Jimin slowly lifted his hand moving a piece of hair and uplifting his chin so he could see his face.

"Why are you crying?" Jimin asked with soft eyes.

"How-how could I-I let anything happen to you?" Taehyung asked leaning into his shaky hand.

"What would of happened if I never found you? If I never kept you. Would it be worse than staying with me? You've risked your life so much" Jimin furrowed his brows looking down at his lap.

"I don't know." Was all he said sighing calmly.

"But we're together right? That's all that matters I think. I don't know much about love but...is it supposed to hurt like this?"Taehyung wipes his eyes shaking his head.

"No. Do you hate me for this? For making you into something you aren't? And-and falling in love with me?" Jimin opened his mouth to say something.

"You can't be at fault right? I wanted this too, we both got caught up and fell in love. Even if we knew how it would end in the future."

Taehyung looked up at him in shock. "How would-would it end?" Jimin turned to him fully.

"With us dead." Taehyung, closed his mouth standing up fast wiping his tears.

Jimin didn't say anything and continued to watch outside. With a soft hum he laid back.

Taehyung gripped his hair walking back and forth silently. He couldn't let him live like that. With him, he was too precious for whatever fucked up shit he had going on.

So while sobbing he took the black hand gun holding it tightly in both his shaking hands.

He turned around pointing it at himself.

I can end it all. He can live forever, eternal happiness.

He thought closing his mouth to keep the sobs from distracting Jimin to much.

"Oh and Taehyung?" He let out a uneasy hum closing his eyes with his back faced the door.

"Even if we die, I'm sure it will be hand in hand. That's what makes this all worth it, dying with you. It might hurt now but soon. We'll be happy I promise."

Taehyung dropped the gun falling back against the door sobbing into his hands loudly.

The bang didn't shock Jimin was he was the reflection in the glass window the whole time.