OHKAY OHKAY BOOBS IS OUT OHH ASS IS OUT OHH HIT IT HIT IT x3

(Graphic rant, physical abuse mention)

Chile.....

You wouldn't believe the shit your author just went through. For the first time in a long time I broke down y'all...like full blown crying and screaming.

It was so unlike me.

My brother is like...I don't know fucked up in his head, he left the house like at what?? 16 or 17 years old and now he's 22 I think, with a whole damn baby.

He dose drugs, probably killed someone he told he did one time when he was high.

And I understand like in some situations you gotta do what you gotta do to survive. But he has had a good life, all a+'s and was an amazing big brother then things started going down hill like...rapidly.

He just came this person I didn't know.

I had saw him about 2 days prior to today and we were fine, me my mom and my nephew were all chillin at the beach laughing-then 2 days later I'm over my Nani's house with my cousins I hadn't seen in a long time all lovey dovey or whatever and he and his girlfriend (poor Anna I love her)

Screaming! She's crying the babies sleeping my brother is punching the wall, her lip is bloody and she looks scared.

That motherfucker put his hands on her! His baby mama the mother of your child! Callin her stupid and a bitch and what not.

We go outside to give her a moment me and my Nani and she's like I didn't do or say anything he got mad at me about the car seat and he hit me.

Mind you he already has anger issues.

So about half an hour later he comes down all angry and shit, sayin he's gonna hurt somebody and finna bussa cap in somebody or whatever and I'm just like...wtf your baby is right here.

So my Nani's goes, you need to stop you gotta a whole baby and that baby needs his father in his life.

....this bitch ass freckled ass bitch dared to fucking say... "all he needs is food and water he'll be fine without me."

I'm speechless, I was laughing at how fucking stupid and dumb he sounded just shocked.

So the girl leaves with the baby and I'm walking back into the apartment and he tries to talk to me patting my shoulder and I say no

I'm upset with you, he asks why and that's when I lost my shit yall, I said fuck you and you failed me as a brother just a bunch of vile shit.

Screaming and crying in his face, he didn't even look fazed y'all and I said I never want to see you agin. You disgust me.

I don't know here he is at right now, and even though he's a bitch and a asshole he's still my blood and I love him but I hope he gets what's coming to him. On god I would trade my life for his to raise his son but I can't with the foolishness, I meant it too. I don't wanna see him until he gets help.

But for now, he need to stay away from me and just stop being around me, I don't even-I won't even be able to look him in the eye anymore.

I just had to rant, it was like something out of a drama and I got an idea to write.

So here I am. Telling my business cause it's not good to bottle your feelings up, sorry if I made anybody uncomfortable I just needed that out.

Bye.

Oh and KAWAII KILLER is out now.

Now, bye.