chapter 9

Chapter 9

**********

I try slamming the door, but his foot stopped it. Fear fan through me, I run up stairs with him high on my heels. I run into my room and slam the door, I look at the knob and see that it does not have a lock....before I could do anything the door swings opean hitting my head hard.... Liam smiles that crooked smile I now to well. He walked closer to me and every step he took towards me I take one step back. My back hit the wall, I knew I was done for....what is he going to do to me??? Anger shined in his brown eyes, the same Brown eyes I fell in love with....its hard to believe that liam is the same person I fell for......

His hand went to my face gently stroking it, I flinch. The gentleness faded quickly, soon I felt a hand hit me hard across the face...hard. I felt the spot go hot. My hand shot up to touch the new red Mark. Liam graves my hair and threw me to the floor. I whimper, he towered over me. My eyes found his, he smiled bitterly.

"Please-" I whispered, he kicked me hard in my chest.

"You slut think you can leave....." He said through gritted teeth.

"Stop!" I cry out. And he does....tears rolled down my face, liam crotched down in front of me he pulled my hair to force me to stand.

"Liam-" I was cut off by a punch to the face I could feel hos ring on his right ring finger. I fell to the cold floor again with a thud. Silents fell over the small room. The only sound I heard was my whimpering. This is not as bad as he did before, but the thing he did next...was the worst....

I hear the sound of a gun setting the click echoing through out the old house. I look up at liam he still had that smile plastered on his face. In his hand, he held a small black revolver and its target.....was me.

******

What's gonna happen next????

Tell me wht u think might happen next!!!!

Bet u wont guess right!!!! Closest one will get the next chapter dedicated to them!!!