chapter 2

Chapter 2

***********

"B-but how did you get in here?!" I say nervously "h-h-how...."

"Better question is why are you here?" The blond said walking closer, he was now a good two feet I could see his blue eyes, his beautiful blue eyes.

"Uhh well last time I knew...this was my house...." I set a hand on my hip smiling. The blue eyed boy rolled his eyes

"Cocky bitch....." He mumbled "you will be seeing a lot of me....Louis...." My eyes popped out of my head. How did he know my name? "I know a lot about you Lou." He said again, like he was reading my mind.....but how did he know? "Your slow....really" I locked eyes with his, his arms were still crossed over his chest, his eyes humor, anger, and.....sadness?

"How?" I manage to speak out. He chuckled bitterly.

"Like I said....I know a lot about you Louis Tomlinson....I know about your past life in Doncaster...and you moved from there to here, molinger, because you wanted to be far away....I know about university and how it did not work out...I know about parents, sisters...even about Mr. Liam Payne...."

Tears formed in my eyes....how did this crazy stalker know all about this?!

Anger rose....quickly

"How did you know all that...." I ask quietly

"I don't know....what seems to be getting to you is the mention of liam payne" he smirked, showing his crooked teeth.

"You mother fucker!" I screamed "who and the living hell are you???"

"Niall horan...." He said calmly....that smirk still planted on his face. Why did that name sound so familiar?

"What are you?" I emphasize the word 'what' niall snickered

".....let's just say....I'm on normal-" I cut him off.

"Got that right..." I mumbled. Niall glared at me.

"Fuck you...I'm was born here, my first screw was here...right there accurately..." He pointed to were my bedroom now was. "My first kiss was here, my first everything was here....and you know what my death was here...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still short sorry.....I hate doing tis on my phone