chapter 7

Chapter 7

***********

I lived in the house for about a month now....Niall and I have began to get closer and closer each day.

It was about 1:30 in the morning, and I felt some crawl in next to me...I snugle closer, the heart beat still not there...what I felt torwds the dead boy was beyond what I felt towards anyone...we felt the same pain with our past...oddly that brought us closer....

"Mmmh Niall...." I mumbled in his chest. I entwined our hands, my tumb rubbing small circles.

"Lou, what are you doing?" He tried saying with conference, but he still came of nervas.

"Holding you hand what is it look like I'm doing?" I heard him chuckle. "I like you Niall" I whispered, I was at the stadge of tiredness were I say anything that has been on my mind....he didnt say anything for a while. I was to tired to care, I kissed his chest letting it linger for awhile.

"You can't..." He finally said.

"But I do..."

"But you can't" I heard the smile in his voice.

"But I do Niall horan...can't change that.."

"But you-" I cut him off with a 'shhh' and sit up enough to lock eyes with him.

"Shut up and kiss me now Niall." Niall sat there mouth agape blue eyes wide. I roll my eyes. And press my lips to his on a bruising kiss. He kisses back rather quickly, I smile in the kiss and my hand found his blond locks, he groans. The kiss lasted up in till I needed air. I let go smiling widely nialls face was the same expression.

'Go to sleep" he said with a laugh. O return in and cuddle up to him again.

I knew he felt it...I just know he felt the spark...

"I did Lou..trust me I did..."

I smile at his words....I fell asleep quickly only dreaming of a long road and hard road of the blond boy laying beside

me.

****

So how was it?!?! Good bad???? I'm pretty sure I'm ending this at 10....remember its a short story lol

Soooo yeah b ready for the end :)