𝐭𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐲

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

amai's birth (uh - my) was celebrated widely throughout the world. many rejoiced when they heard that the new generation of air benders was being passed on by her.

her grandfather was the first to hold her — avatar aang rejoicing at the sight of his first air bending grandchild. he spent his last year on earth with her, watching her grow and evolve. he was there the first time she used her air bending abilities — to catch herself before she fell on her first steps. everything about amai brought hope to everyone in her family.

when aang passed away, amai's father tenzin took it upon himself to train her as his father trained him. amai was an air bending prodigy and grew up with passion and determination to be the best that she could be. of course, with the pressure that her father unknowingly put upon her. she was merely eight years old when she had mastered air bending.

her parents refused to have more children until she had mastered air bending because there was no way they could handle more than one air bending child at a time. of course that plan fell apart once their third daughter, ikki, was born after their second daughter, jinora, was three years old. with a full family of air benders tenzin couldn't focus on one child mastering air bending the way he did with amai. nevertheless he trained them as best he could, knowing that the fate of the air bending race laid on their shoulders.

when the new avatar was found in the southern pole, tenzin took his daughter to visit her. it was then an unbreakable bond was formed between the new air bender and avatar, but because of aang's orders to keep the avatar safe, they were only ever to see each other a few times a year. but that never stopped them.

the nature of amai's and korra's friendship would change when amai moves to the south pole, but of course, nothing would work out the way the girls wanted to. because of this, the girls' friendship would be tested like never before, and maybe grow into something more.

❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 ❞❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲𝐮𝐞 ! ❞

❝ 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐲𝐮𝐞 ! ❞

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ soundtrack ☽ .* :☆゚.
i. i wanna be your girlfriend ............. girl in red
ii. she ........................................................ dodie
iii. please leave a light on when you go .............
brittain ashford
iv. introduction to the snow .... miracle musical
v. girls ................................................ girl in red
vi. as the world caves in ............. matt maltese
vii. sick of losing soulmates ................... dodie
viii. 1980s horror film ......................... wallows
ix. forget her ...................................... girl in red
x. pink triangle ....................................... weezer
xi. line without a hook ........ ricky montgomery

❝ 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐬 𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞? ❞

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐢 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 !!
hey y'all !! i've had the BIGGEST crush on korra since i was like 9 and since avatar and korra are coming back around i thought i'd do this.

just to be clear this is an xkorra type of deal and is very gay. just a disclaimer so no one is confused. hope y'all enjoy !!