Chapter 1: Life in Paris

Marinette's POV

(Her name changed after adoption. She now go as Marinette Dupain-Cheng)

So life in Paris was not as bed as I had expected. I made friends who liked me for me. I was one of Parises most loved citizens. Pretty much life was great.

I was given the responsibility of being ladybug. I know it's a lot but life was still good. That was until a certain liar came into town.

She ruined my life. She turned everyone against me even the girl I considered my best friend. She made me look like the bad guy. Soon enough they began to bully me. It took months 2 to be exact and I had to face them alone until...

"Marinette how dare you steal Lila's design's" Alya screamed. I was about to answer when...

"That's it" Chloe says "I've endured this for long enough. That lying b*tch took my best friend away. We all know Marinette is not capable of all of these things"

"And now you've teamed up with Chloe, how despicable" the ex best friend says.

"Shut up Cessair" Chloe says walking up the stairs and sitting next to me.

We've been best friends ever since. Facing Liela together. Soon enough Kagami and Luka found out joining our little team.

So everything was kinda of okay until the chat struck.

"Princess you belong with me and you know that" he says grabbing me in response I punch him in the gut. Infuriated he decides to take his anger on my adoptive parents.

"Cataclysm" he yelled using it on them.

"Noo" I screamed as I watched them die in front of me.

"Now no one will get in the way of our love" he says.

Thinking fast I knock him out transforming into my alter ego.

"Lucky charm" I screamed and a Chinese box lands on my hand. I immediately know what to do.

With out hesitation I take chats ring away from him. I take him home leaving him on his bed still unconscious. I land on my balcony.

"Miraculous ladybug" I scream making everything go back to normal.

My adoptive parents might have come back and everything was fixed but I was scared that day what made matters worse was that my adoptive parents committed suicide thanks to Lila.

They left me a letter saying:

'Mari we don't know how this came to be. Learning that you are a bully that goes around sleeping with every guy she meets broke us. We decided it was best we left this earth. Sorry we failed you and goodbye forever'

Luckily Chloe 'adopted' me. I live with her now at bougrioes hotel. She really does treat me as if I were her own child. You'd find it funny really especially since we're almost the same age.

Just imagine her fawning over me and pestering me to get ready. So my life in Paris is horrible. Although I have my friends who treat me like their little sister or child life in Paris is horrible.

These people constantly bully me and I still have to had to save their lives daily. Yes I said had we defeated Hawkmoth a few months ago.

We saved the people who have caused me nothing but pain and misery. Yeah so back to the present I'm currently sitting with Chloe, Kagami and Luka at the back.

The couple moved to our school and class to protect their little sister. Yes couple, Lukagami is canon. So we're sitting in the back conversing with each other.

"So Mari your birthday is coming up. What do you want to do?" Chloe asks.

"I don't know Chlo, go to Gotham" I say.

"What are you planning Mari-him" Kagami asks.

"I've entered an essay competition and won. We're going to Gotham people" I say.

"That's great melody" Luka says.

"Yey I finally get to meet your Gotham family"she squeals excited.

"Wait won't they kill us"Luka asks making me laugh.

"Don't worry though they are the villains of Gotham they are trying to change and will never hurt my friends" I say.

"Well ok then now let's-" Chloe says to only to be cut off by a fuming Ayla.

"Marinette how could you" she shouts.

"What did she/I do" we all say at the same time rolling our eyes.

"You stole Lila's design's" she says and something inside me snaps. My friends seeing step back or slide out of the way in Chloe's case.

"Ok that's it" I snap "design's me still someone's design's, do you hear yourself. How stupid can you be I mean wow. I have a 20 sketch books filled with original design's from this WEEK ALONE!"

"Well maybe it's because yours are not as good as Lila's, she trained MDC after all" Ayla says, this just makes us all laugh.

"Please have you ever seen her do a single sketch" Chloe asks.

"She doesn't even wear MDC originals" Kagami says putting her poka face on.

Miss Bustier enters the class and Ayla stoms off to her sit.

"Class may I have your attention please" she says "I have exciting news "we've been picked to go on a school trip to Gotham and have the day off to pack" she says before walking out.

"You can all thank me" the lier says making us role our eyes "my Damiboo probably organized the trip" she says making me growl.

"Calm down bug" Luka says.

"Calm down I say let's go back and beat some sense into her" Chloe shouts.

"I'll go get my sword" Kagami says.

"Nope, no no no" I scream as we exit the school.

"Why not she's lying about your boyfriend" Chloe teases.

"He's not my boyfriend"I say with a tint of pink on my cheeks.

"Yet" the all simultaneously.

"GUYS!" I shout blushing madly making them laugh.

"Let's go pack" Luka says.

"Neah the kwamis said they got it" I say.

"Okay sleepover at my place then" she says.

"Yeah" we all yell.

"Guys get your stuff first" Chloe says shoing them away.

✨✨✨

Yeah that's it for the first chapter. Please stay tuned for more. Oh and please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️