Pandemonium Archives: Hendrix's Letter to Guinevere

Dear Mother, 

I know that I haven't been the best child to you. I also know that there are some things we will never see eye to eye on. One of those things being Claude and why you married him. I'm not sure I'll ever understand. But, that's not what I wanted to talk to you about right now. I just wanted to say that I love you. 

I love you for being there for me when no one else was. I love you for being so accepting of me when I told you that Hector and I were dating. I'm glad you accepted him as your own son. You're the best mother that anyone could've ever hoped to have. 

I love you so much. 

And, I'm sorry. 

I'm so sorry. 

I'm sorry that I'm not going to be able to help you. I'm choosing someone I barely know over you because they're in so much pain right now. I don't think Mulciber is going to allow me to do a second deal so I'm giving Faust priority. I'm so sorry. I hope when you see me again in Heaven, you'll give me a good slap on the face and then smile. I know you'll understand my reasonings for doing this. Especially if I explain to you the full story next time we meet. 

If you make it to Heaven before I do, would you tell Hector hi for me? Tell him I'm sorry for taking so long and I promise to be there as soon as I can. I'm sure he can fill you in on some of the details I'm not writing right now. 

I love you. 

Please finish this messed up game as soon as possible. 

With Much Love,
Hendrix