Final Goodbyes

Jade’s POV

We ran back to the hotel room, both feeling a surge of passion boiling under our skin. the second Louis unlocked the door I ran in, throwing off my singlet and skirt. I turned around to find Louis to see him taking off his shirt. While he was distracted with taking off his clothes I picked up a pillow and whacked him with it across the head.

“Hey!” He looked at me accusingly as he regained his balance.  He then smiled cheekily and picked up the other bed pillow.

I backed away but he pounced, hitting me over the head so strong that I fell over. Louis laughed so hard I was scared he was going to pee his pants. I took that as my opportunity to get my revenge and tackled him onto the bed.

His widened as he fell and I landed on top of him with a small thud.  I laughed as he looked at me, surprised by my strength.

“I play a lot of sport, people often underestimate my strength.” I explained.  

“What kind of sport?” he asked.

“I play a lot of basketball, but I also play a bit of baseball and boxing. And I love soccer, always wish I picked up when I was younger.”

Louis looked impressed.

“I love soccer.” He said, smiling.

I rolled over and lied down next to him on the bed. We told each other stories from our childhood. It was special, and I loved hearing stories from Louis as a child. 

I don’t know when we stopped talking and started kissing but I felt a strong urgency, knowing full well that this was Louis and I’s last night together. I felt the same feelings from Louis.

“Stay up with me the night.” Louis said breathlessly.

I nodded. “Okay.” He rolled on top of me, looking into my eyes.

“I love you Jade.” He said.

My eyes filled with tears.

“I love you Louis.” I whispered.

He leant down and kissed me hard, the urgency taking over. I kissed back just as hard, gripping onto his arms tightly. I’m not even sure how it happened but soon we were under the sheets, both naked. He moved inside of me, not breaking our kiss for a second. I felt an emotional connection running through me and Louis. My senses were heightened and I could feel him. I rolled over, taking the top. His hands trailed up my body, touching me gently. I moved my hips with his, leaning down to kiss him. he rolled me back over, taking control. our breath mingled with ones another’s, coming out quick and sharp. He held on tightly to the side of my ribcage and I gripped onto his strong arms. Our kissing became less accurate as that hot feeling starting from my pelvis snaked its way higher and higher up my body. My body became rigid and I moaned softly. Louis responded, reaching his climax the same time I did. We then went still, catching our breath back. He rested his forehead against mine and I closed my eyes, my body still shaking. He then kissed me and rolled over, pulling me into his arms.

“You mean so much to me.” he said, still breathless.  

I didn’t say anything, not knowing how to respond.  

“I wish I could just leave my life behind and run away with you. Not tell anyone where I was going, not be recognised by anyone. I wish I could have my freedom back and be the most important thing in your life. I want to be the reason you smile. And I don’t want us to forget each other.” He was pouring his heart out to me.

“I won’t forget you Louis. Not ever.” I whispered.

We stayed up all night, whispering sweet nothings and telling each other stories of our past, hopes and aspirations for our futures.  The boys ‘plane was leaving at noon so we were all going out for breakfast together one last time. And what better place to have a goodbye breakfast then McDonalds. I sat down next to Louis as Harry and Liam went to order for everyone. I was so unbelievably tired that when Louis pulled me in to res on his shoulder I could have easily fallen asleep. But I didn’t, wanting to cherish my last few moments with Louis before he went back home and became Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of British boy band One Direction. The boys chatted over their coffees and hash browns but I mostly stayed silent. Louis didn’t have much to say either. We couldn’t waste a lot of time because the boys needed to check in, so as soon as we finished breakfast we all piled into the van and headed for the airport. Louis held me tight by his side the whole car trip there. He held my hand as we entered the airport and all the way up to check ins. He let go however when screaming fans approached, obviously not wanting to start any unnecessary rumours.  I stood on the sidelines a safe distance back as the boys signed things and took pictures with their fans. But eventually we were ready to move into the boarding zone. I sat on Louis’s lap as the boys waited for their flight to be called. When the announcement for their plane was called and everyone started to stand, Louis dragged me into a corner to talk to me.

“Jade, no matter what happens from this point onwards, I cannot thank you enough for helping me come back down to Earth and reminding me of the small things in life. You have shown me things I would never have thought to see on this holiday, and I don’t think you understand how truly grateful I am. You are an amazing person and deserve nothing short of the best, so please be happy, for me. don’t let your worries get to you and stay strong. Make sure you find a boy that will treat you right, and wait for him, because those boys take a long time to come around. Stand up for yourself and what you believe and always remember that I loved you. I truly did love you Jade.”  I pulled me into a crushing kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck so tight I probably nearly choked him to death.

“Come on Tomlinson, we’re waiting for you.” A member of security called for him walking over to us.

“Here’s some money for a taxi back to the city. Promise to take good care of yourself.” The security man started to pull Louis towards the exit.

“Louis!” I called after him as he was pulled away from me.

“Louis wait!” I called, trying to push my way to him.

“Louis was now trying to break free of the security man’s grip. When he did successfully we both ran toward each other, our lips connecting for the first time.

“I love you too.” I whispered as he slowly pulled away.

“Bye Jade.” He whispered back.

And then he turned his back to me, walking over to his band mates who were standing at the exit waving their goodbyes to me. I waved back, tears streaming down my face, feelings of hopelessness taking over my body.