Here's To Good Nights!

Jade's POV

Hmm what to wear tonight...

After staring at my pile of clothes for over half an hour, I finally gave up decided to wear something casual. I pulled on a small pair of denim shorts that were frayed at the bottom and a grass green hoodie that was deliciously warm. I wore my electric blue and black leopard print bathers underneath just in case. Brooke went a little dressier then me in a short and tight black skirt and a button up top that had half of her massive boobs hanging out.

I could only assume her choice of clothing was for Harry's entertainment.

I slipped on a pair of white thongs and together we made our way to the beach.

"Let's get our drink on tonight little cous."

"Oh but my darling cousin, underage drinking is wrong!" I replied sarcastically.

She laughed. "Don't give me that shit! I know you're a party girl right down to your twinkle toes."

She was right of course; I was 100% pro party.

The beach party was everything I had been hoping for. Stacks of teens were standing or dancing around, mingling and drinking and laughing. This was my scene. Brooke led me straight to the music where we started to dance. I felt hands on my hips and as I turned I saw Niall, dancing behind me. I laughed and faced him as we danced together. Oh how I loved this Irish boy. I saw Louis standing with Zayn and beckoned him over. Niall took the hint and went over to Liam who was chatting with a group of people. As Louis reached me I grabbed hold of his shoulders and swayed my hips to the music. He put his hands on my waist and pushed our hips together, mirroring my movements. I laughed as his hands began to explore my body, things turning sexual. I saw Brooke dancing with Harry and I knew I didn't have to worry about her tonight.

My attention turned back to Louis as I felt his lips tickle down my neck. I tilted my head back further, giving better access. His hand snaked around to my back and he sternly pushed me back up so our noses were practically touching. Our breathing was heavy as we continued to sway to the music yet stay in this close proximity. His hand moved upwards toward the back of my neck where he gently but firmly pulled me in closer and put my lips on his. Instantly I felt my insides melt as our lips moved in sync. We had stopped dancing and now all we were doing was kissing, surrounded by talking voices and moving bodies.

He pulled back slowly, looking into my eyes. "Hi." He said, catching his breath back

"Hey." I whispered, out of breath.

He looked amazing- he was wearing bright blue board shorts that not many people could pull off, a tight black t-shirt, a grey knitted beanie and red TOMS.

"You look good." He said to me, looking me up and down.

"Likewise." I replied.

He smiled. "C'mon, let's go find the others." He said as he took my hand. We found Niall and Liam sitting with a bunch of surfie boys, talking about the surf earlier from today. Even I had to admit the waves were extra amazing today.

"I think we should go surfing together tomorrow." Louis whispered into my ear.

"I'd like that," I smirked, winking at him.

As the surfie boys moved on it was just the four of us. We sat on the sand and looked out to the water.

A few people had already ventured out into the waves, drinks in hand. I on the other hand, didn't plan on drowning because I was too pissed to know the difference between up or down as the waves crashed over my head.

"So Jade, where exactly are you from?" asked Liam.

"Oh live an hour out of Melbourne, down the Victorian peninsula." I replied.