tsn ⋅ lavender love letters.

ORIGINAL TITLE AND PLOT FOR TSN.
MILEVEN AU:
LAVENDER LOVE LETTERS.

in all honesty, the raven haired boy probably wouldn't have even found them if he wasn't looking so damn hard for that stupid contract.

they were small, pretty little envelopes that were hidden all throughout the mansion, each of the packets containing a piece of lavender paper with the most divine handwriting stained onto the page. he had no idea who wrote these beautiful letters, seriously he had no clue. yet, for some reason he couldn't help but to think that he was the one that was meant to read them.

maybe we should start from the beginning for a bit more context.

you see, mike wheeler was a writer and a very successful one too. at just the young age of 25, the lanky boy had at least three full length novels underneath his belt, all of them noticed by various different recognitions and awards.

however, despite all his wonderful successes over the years, lately somehow he had grown... well uninspired. 

this was typical for a writer, growing bored of your works and wanting to do something you've never seen done before is pretty common throughout the field. yet, mike's inability to even grasp the slightest bit of an idea he could possibly turn into quite literally anything was seriously becoming an issue.

which is exactly why he just got up and left one day.

that's right, the raven haired boy packed all the luxurious bags he owned, booked the first flight out of laguardia and flew to the only place in the world he thought could possibly give him some sort of inspiration.

in the middle of goddamn no where.

alright, it wasn't technically the middle of "nowhere". but it was a pretty shady town located somewhere in indiana.

hawkins. yes, that's what it is called.

honestly, the writer was sure people only knew about this place because they just so happened to pass through it during a road trip. truth be told, those people probably wouldn't even think twice about ever coming here again. but surprisingly, in mike's opinion, he quite enjoyed the quiet scenery compared to busy city life back home in new york.

yet, that is not the reason as to why mike ended up in this specific spot.

what drew mike here happened to be a particular empty mansion that sat tucked away in the forests of this forgotten settlement, the humble structure so old that greenery was now intertwined with each dusty brown brick that kept it standing. however, even though this building was practically ancient, the raven haired boy thought it was one of the most beautiful homes he had ever seen.

surprisingly, mike had come across it while he was scrolling through the various and quite frankly limited destinations he could possibly travel to in such a short notice. unironically, the mansion was listed underneath one of the most unique places to stay and after a bit more research, he discovered it was actually for rent at a fairly decent price.

and of course, after messaging back and forth with the seller who was a man who simply went by the name jim, everything seemed to fall into place perfectly.

to mike, it was a bit odd how smooth things ended up working out. it was almost as if the universe purposefully wanted him to end up in this specific spot at this time. yet, in a way, the writer didn't exactly mind if that was how things were supposed to be at this moment.