Chapter 7

Mangle's Pov:

"Foxy no!!" Mangle screched and threw herself from the wall and onto Toy Freddy's face.

Toy Freddy stumbled from Mangle's weight and proceeded with trying to whack Mangle with his microphone.

She stretched her jaws open and grabbed the mircophone in her teeth before it could hit her and whacked Toy Freddy's ear with it.

The ear fell clean off Toy Freddy and Mangle tried to attack him again but was stopped by Golden Freddy. Yellow paws grabbed and pulled Mangle roughly off Toy Freddy and tossed her at Foxy. The russet coloured foxy caught Mangle and held her close with a snarl at Golden Freddy, "Don't you dare hurt her!" Protectiveness was clear in his voice as he said that.

Golden Freddy spun around and leaned his face straight into Foxy's, "She attacked Toy Freddy!"

"Toy Freddy tried to attack me!" Foxy retorted, growling low.

Mangle felt the heavy tension in the air and got out of Foxy's gentle grip and dropped to the ground, "Please calm down. Everything is fine now."

Golden Freddy glared at Mangle, "Shut it!"

Foxy snarled and shot his hook at Golden Freddy's head but the yellow bear ducked and backed away, "You do not want to go down that path with me Foxy." He snarled darkly, as he got into an attack position.

Foxy growled aggressively, "You made me by hurting Mangle." He darted forwards and prepared to slice Golden Freddy's chest with his hook but the golden bear grinned and dodged easily.

"Seriously Foxy. Be serious here, I can kill you with one swipe and no one will notice you're gone. Are you sure you want to die for Mangle?" Golden Freddy circled Foxy, a smirk still playing on his lips.

There was a tense silence around the room as everyone held their breath, waiting for Foxy's reply.

The old pirate fox growled fiercely but made no move to attack. He eventually lowered his hands to his sides and hung his head, ears drooping, "Fine. Whatever." Then he stalked out of the room, muttering under his breath.

____________

Foxy's Pov:

Why is life so fustrating recently?!

Foxy trailed his hook along the wall of the hallway as he paced the dark resturant aimlessly. Toy Freddy started this whole thing yet he isn't being given a big enough punishment!

Anger coursed through Foxy as he heard the main door open. He glanced at a clock to see it read 11:50pm. The night guard was here. Hopefully everyone cleaned up the mess so that nothing looked suspicious. Foxy darted into the shadows and watched Jeremy pass him and into the office.

Mangle crawled along the wall and lightly pressed her lips to Foxy's cheek, "Thank you for standing up for me, Foxy. That was really brave of you."

Foxy shrugged sheepishly and glanced up at Mangle, her captivating eyes bore into his and he smiled brightly. "Your welcome..."

The clock struck 12:00am of the 4th night and Foxy wished Mangle good luck before he walked into the hallway in front of the office to start off the chaos.

_____________