Chapter 9

Toy Freddy's Pov:

Light streamed into the Parts/Service room as the old grey door opened and Toy Freddy squinted slightly as a tall figure walked in. When Toy Freddy's eyes finally focused, he saw that it was his old self. Old Freddy. He glared at the bigger bear but stayed sitting in the corner of the dark room.

Old Freddy grabbed Toy Freddy's wirsts and dragged him out of the room, "You were pretty crazy last night, thrashing around and trying to murder Foxy. It was quite amusing to say the least."

Toy Freddy yanked his hands from Old Freddy's tight grip and hissed, "I can walked myself. I'm back to normal."

"Good." Old Freddy grunted and turned away from Toy Freddy, "See you at closing time." And he stalked off to the Parts/Service room.

Old Bonnie and Old Chica followed Old Freddy and gave Toy Freddy small smirks as they passed.

Then Toy Bonnie appeared and laced his hand around Toy Freddy's, "We'll need to fix that ear of yours before people start arriving."

Toy Freddy looked up at his lost ear and sighed softly, "Yeah... Sorry about last night. I just couldn't control it that time. The spirits... they're getting stronger."

Toy Chica padded up to them and patted Toy Freddy's shoulder, "Come on, it's opening time soon."

Toy Freddy nodded and followed them to the stage.

____________

Mangle's Pov:

As the resurant opened, Mangle saw Jace walk in and hurried to the office for Jeremy's phone. He didn't even glance at Mangle as he passed.

Voices started echoing through the rooms that signalled people had started arriving already. It had only been a few minutes! It confused Mangle that children enjoyed the animatronics' company so much but humans always were complicated beings.

Mangle watched Jace leave briskly with the phone in his hand and she let her gaze trail after him. There won't be any fixing today.

She sighed softly when she heard the children screams grow louder and knew it was time for 'Play Time with Mangle.'

__________

Foxy's Pov:

The noise started. Foxy sighed softly and glanced around the blank room of Parts/Service. He let his mind wonder a bit.

This past week has been the most eventful week in Foxy's whole life. He had gotten into two fights with Toy Freddy and nearly fought Golden Freddy, the nightguard was actually surviving past night 3 and Mangle had showed that she had feelings for Foxy.

Foxy was brought out of his thoughts from Old Freddy leaping to his feet. Foxy pricked his ears and wondered what had startled Old Freddy and noticed Old Chica and Old Bonnie were also wearing confused looks on their faces.

"What's wrong?" Foxy asked hesitantly and rose to his own feet to face Old Freddy.

The old brown bear was staring at the door as if it had come alive. He didn't move a muscle until Foxy poked his shoulder and he whirled around to face Foxy, an angry fire dancing in his icy blue eyes. He didn't uttered a word. He only raised his hands up and placed them on Foxy's shoulders, shaking uncontrollably.

Old Chica got up, as did Old Bonnie, and the two approached Foxy and Old Freddy slowly. "Freddy..." Old Chica whispered and went to place a hand on him but she stopped when Old Freddy spoke.

"I had a vision."

Foxy frowned. I'll have to add this onto my list of weird things that happened this week. He thought as Old Freddy sat back down again. "What was it about?"

Old Freddy shrugged, his eyes were no longer burning with the angry fires and he wasn't shaking, "I only saw snippets. It might have only been a nightmare but it just seemed so real. It was of a new restaurant, the Toys were gone. We were the only four left. It was a smaller resturant, darker. Anyways, it was probably nothing; my memory box must be messing with me." He held a solemn expression.

Foxy's frown deepened, "Sounds weird. Maybe it was just wishful thinking and it turned into a dream?"

Old Freddy shrugged again, "I dunno."

And that was the end of their conversation for the day.

_________