Chapter 20

Mangle's Pov:

Childrens' screams filled the room as blood spurted out all over the place. Jeremy's scream was the loudest, of course and he was already growing limp. Mangle saw more people run into the room in panic and she let go of the night guard in her jaws and crawled away.

One of the staff reached out to grab her but Mangle growled and snapped her bloody jaws. The man immediately leapt away in fear of being bitten as well and Mangle crawled out of the Party Room.

Foxy met Mangle in the hall as more people crowded the room. "Come on!" He grabbed her and together they raced to the Parts/Service room. Foxy closed the door and sat Mangle down, "What was that for?!"

Mangle sighed, "I don't know.. I just felt angry.. and since you didn't get the chance to kill him..." she trailed off and felt four pairs of eyes burning into her.

"They're gonna throw you out, Mangle!" Foxy growled at her, "Why didn't you just force yourself to calm down?! Idiot!" He quickly slapped his paw over his mouth with a gasp and whispered, "I-I didn't mean it-"

"Save it! I don't care!" Mangle snarled and darted out of the room.

Mangle felt tears spring into her eyes. How could Foxy be so rude? It's not my fault! She growled and stopped walking and leaned against the wall. Angry thoughts filtered through her mind and she was so disorientated that she didn't even realise a rope had been tied around her neck and she was pulled to the ground with a loud thud.

_____________

Foxy's Pov:

Foxy sat back against the wall, "Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!" He growled at himself and slammed his hook onto the ground.

Old Freddy reached out a hand, "Calm down, Foxy. It'll be okay."

Foxy snarled and lashed out with his hook at Old Freddy and shouted, "Nothing will be okay! Mangle will be scrapped now! And she hates me!"

Then a muffled thud was heard outside and Foxy pricked his ears. He stood up and jogged to the door and peeked outside to see Mangle on the ground with a rope around her neck and one of the staff pulled her along the ground.

"Hey!" Foxy barked and walked in front of the staff. It was a dark haired boy, no older that 18. "Let go of her!"

"Get out the way!" He yelled at Foxy but then his gaze reached Foxy's sharp teeth and his hook and he took a hesitant step back. "Mangle is being taken away, I need to bring her to the manager!"

Foxy growled and raised his hook to strike the boy's head but stopped. He didn't want to kill an innocent boy. He curled his lip into a snarl and, instead, he shoved him out of the way.

Foxy was about to grab the rope holding Mangle when a something poked him in the back and he felt electricity flow through his wires and circuits. He tried to move but was paralysed by the shock of energy and he collapsed beside Mangle.

He glanced over to see who was responsible for zapping him to see it was the boy Mangle once talked about: Jace. Jeremy's friend.

He stared down at Foxy and Mangle in hatred. He yelled at Mangle, "You nearly killed my best friend! You deserve what's coming!" He grabbed Mangle's rope and dragged her across the floor.

Foxy reached out to grab Mangle's hand, "Mangle, I will find you. I will save you, I promise. I love you."

Then Mangle was ripped out of his grasp and he stared after her, a tear falling down his cheek.

____________

So this is the end. It's kinda sad, I know. Hope you all enjoyed reading! A bonus chapter will be posted soon so don't leave yet! If you did enjoy this book then please vote and leave a comment on any ideas for a sequel or suggestions to change this book.

See you all later!