3- Jaehyung.

You all should know updates are random af cuz it's my first year of high school so things are weird and shet so yeah

Yesterday was a mess, but today will be way better! I feel bad for saying this, but today is the day Dowoon and I spend all our free time together. He told me that Younghyun supported this all the way as long as he got to spend lunch with us, apparently he thought the sight of Sungjin being all lovey dovey disturbes him. So now it's a YoungDoPil lunchtime!

Right now I'm calling Sungjin to tell him to not pick me up today, it'd be really weird. He didn't answer the first call but I assume that's only because he must be getting ready, I call again five minutes later and he finally answers me.

"Hey, sorry, I was getting in the car."

"That's fine, um, I'm going to walk to school with Dowoon today, is that okay?" Why am I asking if that's okay, he shouldn't have a say.

He never said anything for a few seconds before replying to me, "That's totally fine, you need to hang with more friends anyways." Is that his way of implying that we should be taking space from each other?

"O-Okay...see you at school?"

"Maybe." Then he hung up.

What did he mean by maybe? I know that Dowoon and I plan to have Dopil time but I had planned to still say hi to Sungjin and Kyung-mi if they passed by. "Geez, at least say bye," I mumble under my breath. He's been having an attitude since after lunch, I don't know what triggered it and why he's treating me specifically that way. I was hoping we could all hang out together with Dowoon one day.

As I was thinking and wondering what was going on with Sungjin, I hear a knock at the door. I open the door and is face to face with a smiling Yoon Dowoon, "Hey, ready to start walking?" He asks.

"I thought we were meeting up at a corner," that was usually what Sungjin and I do.

"I wanted to see you!"

"But we were gonna see each other anyway."

"I wanted to talk more!"

"It's only going to be us for the rest of the year..."

"I wanted to be the first to greet you!"

He won't stop until I just accept it, will he...what a morning. I'm thankful though, Sungjin never came personally here until yesterday, that was a shocker. We start our first walk to school together now, yay! Okay, now, what do new best friends do together...

Dowoon seems to be into music, more specifically drums, so maybe we could play something together at my house during the weekend—Ah! Don't get too ahead of yourself Wonpil it's Tuesday! Okay, something we can do today at school between breaks...

"Your really thinking too much into this, it's like any other hang out we've had so far." Dowoon spoke, breaking my thoughts in the process.

"Y-yeah, sorry.." yeah, it's just a normal day of school, minus Sungjin this time and an addition of Younghyun. This should be fine, new best friends, nothing too hard.., "who am I kidding, I can't do this..," I mumble to myself. I hope he didn't hear me, that would be embarrassing.

Apparently he didn't, and we didn't even talk during our walk or technically he did all the talking and just nodded to everything he said. I hate that I'm socially awkward! I can't help but wonder though, how long have Sungjin and Kyung-mi have been talking to be dating so suddenly?

"Hyung, we're here."

"Oh, it seems so." Ugh!

Dowoon POV (I'm experimenting with first person POV switching since I see it often sorry if changes are sudden)