Chapter 3(rewrote)

Recap:

Present Mic:" STUDENTS GET READY!!!

THREE!!!

TWO!!!

ONE!!!

GO!!!"

Izuku instantly zoomed into the fake city like a super sonic missile and instantly destroyed five three pointers

All the other examinees except Bakugou:' WHUT?!?!?!'

Bakugou:" Stop showing off Deku!!!"

Meanwhile, At the Monitor room

All Might was hiding behind Eraser Head and he was in his skinny form

Nezu was cackling like crazy and Present Mic and Midnight where praying for the students who were going against Izuku

Back to the story:

Izuku was currently smirking at the look at his opponents, while Bakugo was following his footsteps and was destroying bots left and right with his explosive quirk.

Bakugo:" Stop toying with the robots nerd and get serious!!!"

Everyone except Bakugo and Nezu:' He's holding back!?'

Present Mic:" H-H-HEY HEY HEY!!! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR, LITTLE LISTENERS!?!? YOUR NOT GONNA LOSE TO A..."

Present Mic looked at the kid's profile and his face went pale.

Present Mic:" A QUIRKLESS KID!??!?!??!??"

Everyone except Bakugo and Nezu:" WHAT?!?!?!?!"

*Timeskip to the last few minutes of the entrance exam*

While the others were finally in the exam gaining points, they still had to beat the quirkless kid who got 420 points already.

Nezu was having second thoughts(which was rare) to launch the zero pointer into the exam, as for he didn't think the kid was serious to enter UA.

Flashback to their therapy session

Nezu:" Are you sure you want to take the test Izuku?"

Izuku looked at his personal friend and his therapist with a strong resolve.

Izuku:" I know you have friends there but that doesn't mean you can just make them accept me easily! I want to earn it to show that I'm not weak!"

Nezu turned around to his kitchen to get more tea, he remembers the first time they met...

Izuku was chained to a plastic chair and his mom was shushing him too calm down but he was showing no signs of calming down.

He was fuming with a murderous dark green aura that Nezu recognized as a villain tactic to strike fear into their victims.

At the time, Nezu was waiting for his license to become a principal at UA...

When he came back Izuku had already left and had left a note saying he had a bad feeling and had to do something.

Nezu sighed, he was gonna tell Izuku that he would allow him even without a quirk to join UA a he was the principal.

He suddenly started cackling as he knew that no one could stop this kid and he was not gonna be stopped by words on paper.

Flashback End

Nezu just smirked and he pressed the button cackling.

Izuku suddenly stopped midway in the air and dispersed a cold and eerie aura that stops the examinees in a 5 mile-radius a shiver down their spine.

Izuku:' MY WAIFU IS IN TROUBLE!!!'

 Izuku then sped through the fake city like it was not there to hold up the zero pointer that was about to squash Uraraka

Uraraka looked up at the green boy and blushed aflame as she saw the rippling eight packed abs this kid had, she soon fainted when she realized he was hot...

//Hello my lovlies!!! I am sorry of my absense but my wattpad life was disturbing my school life so my new schedule is Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday!!! Stay safe my Lovlies!!! Signing off, DLFireheart//