Chapter 17

Rcap Nibba:

PM:" And we have the last obstacle! The Mine Field!!! These mines are flashy and non-lethal so it's okay!(we tried to ask Nezu to give them the old ones but he said no)"

As Izuku was about to cross the finish line, he went back and blew a mine up in Todoroki's face

Bakugo ran ahead and crossed the finish line first, with Izuku coming in second and Todoroki in third

Back to the story:

Midnight walked back to the newly placed podium and cracks her whip to call the attention of th- WHAT THE F*CK IS THAT!!!

THERE'S A HUGE GREEN PORTAL!!! AAAAHHH!!!  A HAND CAME OUT!!! EVERY BODY RUN!!!

IZUKU!!! HALP!!!

Izuku:" WHAT DO YOU EXPE-"

OH NO!!! IZUKU WAS GRABBED BY THE HAND!!! IZUKU!!!

SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING!!! SHO- 

CHIBARU:"Hello DLFireheart"

ME:" WHO THE HELL R U??? HOW DID YOU MANAGE TO-"

CHIBARU:" To cut you off? It is because I am a god, The Dekuverse God!!!"

ME:"..."

ME:" I don't remember making you"

CHIBARU:" You literally just wrote me last night..."

ME:" ..."

ME:" Imma check"

CHIBARU:" I am on a rush!!! You like spent two days reading Ao3 BNHA fanfics and not posting..."

ME:" I'm ba- STFU you dum OP Deku!"

ME:" What are you even doing here?"

CHIBARU:" I am here to gather the strongest of your creations to fight corrupted versions"

ME: (⊙o⊙)

CHIBARU:" I made a deal with the leader of the Corruption to a Death Tournament. If we win, he will revive all of our fighters and leave our acc. alone..."

ME:" ... If he wins?"

CHIBARU:" ..."

ME:" CHIBARU, what happens if he wins..."

CHIBARU:" All of us will die and your acc. will become obsolete, all of your online fanfics and works gone. EVERY BOOK YOU HAVE OR WILL READ NULL IN ANY ACC. YOU WILL MAKE OR USE!!! YOU MUST HELP US!!! I MUST RETURN FOR I AM RETORTING BACK INTO MY GOD FORM... WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER AGAIN, DLFIREHEART"

ME:" WAIT!!! BRING ME WITH YOU!!!"

ME:" SERO! GET UP HERE AND FIX THE DAMN 4TH WAL!!!"