ABDUCTION

3 days later~

Y/N's POV:

These past days went as usual,nothing interesting happenned......But when did it ever?
I lay asleep in my bed,dreaming ..........It was the weekend and so obviously,i slept in!!!!
I felt weird for some reason,as if someone was watching me
I shifted around with my eyes closed when i heard it!

"Hyung,just once!"

"SHUT UP YOU A$S! you'll wake her"

"I Swear i'm just gonna kiss her soft lips once and not touch her boo-"

"Yah! I'll shoot u before i do it to her"
.......
At those words my eyes bursted open and i stood up in the speed of light which made me lightheaded.......To say i was freaked out was an understatement!

When i could finally look around me someone was already nearing as he took hold of me by the waist

"Jin hyung lets take her already......there wont be anyone holding me back now shawty" I looked in disgust,anger and shock at the guy holding me who had a smirk sitting on his plump pink lips

I wanted to dip his head in my grandma's toilet to wipe off that smirk........i wanted to say something,do something......but i was scared!

Scared bcz of him?...NO! Scared bcz i caught a glimpse of his side pocket which held a fvcking gun!!!.........

"Come on jimin-ah........focus on why we're here n then maybe jungkook's gonna allow u to get some tits"..........The other guy named jin who had enormous shoulders said

Woah tits?.....Mine??? your joking ryt???.....u aint touchin mah virgin precious's.......go fuck a tree if you're so desperate!

My thoughts were interrupted as the shorty called jimin grumbled and let go of my waist now holding my wrist tightly

I tried breaking free but it was of no use!........both the guys were by my side holding each wrist as i was panicking!

F*ck shit y/n u weak bug.......Where does all the energy u get by eating 12 hrs a day go?????

Then i saw a chance! as we were nearing the main-door i quickly slid free frim their grip and ran towards the door in the other room which was connected to the main door and locked it!
As the 2 guys were yelling their throaths out and cursing, i grabbed my car keys from the side table then opened the door and ran towards the elevator.
When i reached the ground floor i was about to dash towards my car in the alley.........
As i was going to get in my seat a hand grabbed my arm and covered my mouth!.......I Tried to wriggle free but his grip was too strong!!!!
I Was then turned around forcefully only to be met by a gorgeous face

I inwardly slapped myself for thinking that!

I then looked right at his eyes......dark brown cold eyes!.... they were familiar..............................Wait!!! ofcourse they were.......He's the manerless jerk!Only this tym without a mask!

Dumb y/n!

He then yanked me above his shoulder while i was screaming like a chicken about to get slaughtered!.......He threw me into the back seat of a big black expensive car...........

BMW!Me likey!!........I Again slapped myself!!

As i was about to pee n poop in my night shorts, the other 2 asshol-(uhmm)......came looking annoyed and somewhat scared

"WHAT THE F*CK WENT WRONG?".....The guy with dark brown doe eyes yelled making me flinch

"Its not our fault jungkook!she tried acting oversmart not thinkin bout the consequences!!"
The guy supposedly jimin replied glaring at me
-Oh so this guy is junglebook!

"Oversmart?? hyung she could've f*ckin escaped if it werent for me!!!!"........

oh! was i that obvious? teehee my bad!

"Calm down kook,we have her now n thats it....End this here!".....Said jin As junk-book groaned in annoyance!

"I should've gone alone.....U Guys take a hell lot of time n theres no guarantee u complete it!!!!"......Said the muscular one as he turned to me smirking

"As for you!.......Get ready for your punishment"