In the beginning

A figure appears in the shadows. he is very tall and lanky in a suit and tie. A blue cape surrounds his whole body with a hat covering his face. he seems to be on a mountain top. He walks up to a table with a globe on it. he stops right in front of the globe. He pulls out a book and places it on the table. He opens the book and all the pages were blank. He placed a hand on the book and one hand hovering over the globe. He then started chanting words in Latin. The globe started rapidly spinning. Latin words started spinning around the globe and split into 7 parts.
The Latin words formed into 7 weapons
1. "reto" blade of light (sword)
2.the ultimate defense (shield)
3. sai's of love (sai)
4. Sickle of power (sickle)
5. Staff of earth (bow staff)
6.glacier guns (dual pistols)
7. Ignition gloves (gloves)

These seven items became to be know as imperial arms. The most powerful weapons on earth.
The person who was using this spell had Latin words appear rotating around his body. The Latin words dragged him into the book and sealed him away. The book closed full of Latin words instead of black pages. As the cover closed shut an inscription was on the cover "the book of wisdom"

This is the supposed story of how these great weapons came to be. My story on the other hand is much longer. this is the story of Kyra and how I became more of a legend than this stranger.