My world just turned upside down.

I was still in the medical center of this "school". I can hear things, but I can't move or see anything. The doctor says it is a coma-like state because their has been so much unbelievable information that I seen in these past few days. Their has been somebody who comes and changes my sheets and IV. I can tell it isn't the nurse because when who ever talks it sounds like a guy and complains. It sounds like he was forced to do this. Almost like a punishment for something.
----------------------------------------------
I let my mind rest and tried to dream and go to sleep but I couldn't. Something was wrong. I heard that dude walk in and he started complaining. After awhile I couldn't hear him talking. His voice started fading away. I couldn't hear anything it was silence. Then I saw lightning all over everywhere. I then saw light and I realized that my eyes have opened. I saw that guy who was complaining. I couldn't speak, but I had to get out of this "school". I moved my leg off the bed as fast as I could, but it wasn't really fast. I eventually got both legs off. I was surprised that the guy didn't hear me. I stood up and tried to sprit towards only to fall down and hit the boy and fell on top of him. He looked down on me with wide eyes. my head was on his chest and I barely said "help me"
He suddenly said "Nurse!"
The nurse came running in and looked shocked. She suddenly said "pick her up and put her in her bed, Taylor." The dude named Taylor, who I was laying on, picked me up bridal style and layed me in the bed. The nurse said to Taylor to wait their while she got the doctor.
Taylor then said "you have been out for a week how are you feeling."
I replied " I feel kind of dizzy."
Then the doctor came in and started talking to me then Taylor left.
He said "you have been out for about a week, you need to rest and recuperate."
He started walking out when I suddenly said "
do you know where I am." He replied " I can't tell you that."
He then left the room. Where am I? This doesn't look like a school? I'm confused.