1

Kaamil Kabecka, the Important Apollon and the newest member of the Assembly, terminated the call and leaned back in his chair, hands steepled in front of him. He plans on terminating one of the "gifted" Apollons who ran away to live with the Beses. Such daring exceptions cannot be left to live.

I am Amelia Earhart. I am a Bes but of a different breed that to whom that Apollon ran to. I am of the breed of Africans, more accurately termed as "Panthera Leo". And the members of the Assembly are not aware of my capability which was not gifted at my birth but which came as a side-effect for what one of the members of the Assembly did to me.

One of the Apollons, Alexander Hamilton, is in our custody for a long while now. He is the only one who knows what I actually became after Saber Ea passed. I can see deaths before it happens and I can see members of the Assembly 24/7, when I want to. And I will never let anyone know. I did not even tell Alexander but being an Apollon, he sensed it.

I am not tall, at least not tall as Alexander. I have stark black hair which used to be in a well-kept doll cut but it was bladed by Saber, whose replacement Kaamil is, after he passed. My hair grew back and looks like a wild boy cut now. Saber is the one who kidnapped me to do scientific examinations and, in the process, almost made me lose my sanity. My eyes were maroon but now it is black with silver cracks that make my eyes look like a broken mirror. I can see perfectly well but I do not admire it.

Alexander is not the only Apollon in our captive. There are three more. But physically and mentally Alexander is the strongest. Alexander is no ordinary Apollon. I do not know what he is but he is way above the general species. With a height of 6'1 and silver hair long enough to end at his shoulder that shows anything but age, he is the most beautiful male I ever saw. Most Apollons are not as well-built as him.