2

Apollons are one of the most ancient psychic creatures. Their greatest power is seeing the future. Mysteriously no one can connect the dots and lead to their evolutions. It seems that they just suddenly appeared on the planet. They are the real reason we have so many deadly war weapons today. Because they foresaw the future and warned the country's leaders. They used to wear body armors in the early ages because though their number of psychic powers, they are quite fragile. But time has changed and now they just wear a whole-body coverall under their normal clothing which is made of metal. No one can tell they wear such a protective shield unless they touch them.

We Beses are quite the opposite. Our power lies with our body. We are said to be the strongest hybrid that exists on earth. History says we are particularly female but what they do not know is that our males exceeds the number of our females. We can shift into complete or half lion forms when we want. But to disguise ourselves we live with the humans in complete human forms. We are the secret defenders of the race. Our greatest ideology is that we never defend the evil.

The Apollons contributed a lot in war machineries and common business. But in general, they are selfish creatures. Mostly they do not like hybrids because they see us as their competitors. Humans can hardly differentiate between them and us and Apollons though we live intermingled with them. The Apollons always tried and still tries to dominate us and at some point, they are successful. Because no matter our physical strengths compared to them and our walls against their psychic powers, they still have the upper hand.

Nowadays they capture hybrids to use as lab animals. I am a victim of their experimentation and that left my mind in unrepairable damage. I hate those Apollons with all my heart but I cannot bring myself to hate Alexander. Maybe because he was one of the people who were involved with the direct rescue of me from Saber Ea, the monster member of the Assembly.