5

The day after......

Naara uploaded the Clear Dossier she had received that morning into a computer in her penthouse suite. I can see her as if she is present just a foot away. She is one of the powerful members of the Assembly. She can hypnotize people into doing anything and also slightly affects electronic devices. Her son came to the Beses because he fell in love with one of our males.

Kaamil's little gift – it was rumored that he had the ability to cause permanent insanity – made even the most experienced of them reconsider. Kaamil may be the newest member of the Assembly but he is not aware of my little gift that gives me the upper hand. I hope it comes into use in the final battle. But maybe I will wear something made of high-tech metals. Apollons has difficulty to channel their powers through compact solid objects.

Saber Ea, Naara's new found left me speechless. Saber was Kaamil's father. But he never let anyone know. Because Apollons do not produce children through sex. They have other methods. How can such a cold person go through the entire intercourse method without killing the female? And how does a female even consent? Or is she forced too?

The gaps were highly irregular. I thought Apollons hated discontinuation. Like all Apollons, Kaamil also keeps a day to day diary, more aptly said as recordings of his complete day since he learned to read and write. And before he could do that, the Apollon, who's under he trained, kept it. So, what actually happened that certain days' recordings are missing? Even Naara furrows her brows at this.

Saber Ea had been an exceptionally high-functioning sociopath, one of the small minorities whose aberrant brain pattern had been given free license by Blackout. Not even the other members of the Assembly could say that he killed those Beses and even tried to kill me. He kept himself such a tight-lidded secret. What I do not understand is, where did he get those negative emotions from?

The Blackout is the standard law for the Apollons. The laws are highly respected by other hybrids too but what we hate is the exceptions they allowed. Clear Dossiers are like pen drives but are way more. They are only available to the Apollons and never to the hybrids or humans. Naara is the only member of the Assembly I sort of respect. She is a female and still holds such high power. Till now she did nothing that the Blackout does not allow. Hats off.