6

Three weeks later......

"How long?" Hachiro asks with concern.

"I don't know. I didn't keep time," I replied in a tensed voice.

"Why the hell did he do this?"

"Because he's in love with me."

"And you agreed with him?"

"Of course. I'll even walk to hell with him."

"Do you want me to carry him back?"

"How do you males carry each other?" I ask in an amused tone.

"Now's not the time for such questions."

After a moment of thought Hachiro adds,

"Keep him alive while I get Waapalaa and some heating sheets."

"I'm holding unto him. I will die with him if something happens."

"Hey Amy, look at me," Hachiro tips my chin.

"I'm so scared for him," I reply in tears.

"You're the only one who can keep Alexander alive."

"Please don't take long. Be quick."

"Do you want me to just place a call?"

"Yes. I tried. But my phone's dead."

"Okay, I'm here with you."

I knew his Protections to be impenetrable. He is not just any Apollon. He is a Cursor. His Protections are way stronger. His Protections were made that no other Apollon can hurt him either in the physical or psychic plane. Even he is incapable of breaking those Protections. But something changed. And because he tried to break them, that he is almost dying.

I whispered slowly in his ears. And that is when he speaks to my mind. I did not know Apollons can do that. He says he is okay. I call his name just to make sure I am not hallucinating. But no, he tells me he is okay and that he is almost done with the Protections. I whisper him to hurry. He replies that maybe he likes to be on my lap like this.

Cursors are warriors of the Apollons. And sothat these warriors are not distracted, they had a very old law that appliedProtections on them. One of those Protections are that their penises are foldedinwards so that they cannot have sex. The process is reversible though. OtherProtections includes immunity from all sorts of diseases even minor headache.There are a number of others that sounds irrelevant here. Alexander is tryingto break them because he does want to have sex with me.