Short Chapter: The Cry For War

WWN(World Wide News)

"At Camp Pendleton, Many Injured U.W.O. Troops Have Been Delivered From The Portal Located In An Unknow Section Of U.W.O. Troops. Plenty Of Doctors All Around California And Other States Are Arriving To Help This Men And Women Out. But The Question Is... Who Is Responsible For The Injuries Of This Men?"

"Up Coming Message From The President Of The United States. Presenting President Marcus Kane."

"My Fellow Americans, And Other People From Different Nations. I Have Come To Adress That Not Just The United States. But The U.W.O. Are At War With A New Enemy From Preject Remnant. But As Always Like The Third World War, We Have Come Victorous. But We Could Have Never Held The Line With Our New Allies In Remnant. The Enemy In Question, Are Different Groups. The White Fang, A Group Of Rioters Turned Killers By A Man. Schnee Dust, Responsible On The Attack At Our Men. I Am Issuing With The Support Of The U.W.O. Directors And Our Allies, I Am Declaring War On Our Enemies. May God Bless You All, And My God Bless The United States Of America."

(WW3 Is North Korea And NATO Thats it.)

"It Has Confirmed That Almost Evry Countries In The U.W.O. Are Also Declaring War. The President Signed An Executive Order, Sending 10,000 Service Men To Remnant, Unfortunetly Any Civillians Without A Special Letter From The President Is Not Allowed In Remnant. This Letter's were Recieved By Some Doctors And Enginneers, But Some Say Soon After This War Is Over We Get A Chance To Go To Remnant."

"Multiple American's Are Responding All Across The States. The Cry Of War Has Been Heard, America...Not Just America... But The World Is Going At War"

Vale News

"Shcnee Dust Are Bieng Called A Terrorist Group After The Deaths Of Multiple Atlas Soldiers And Huntsmen At Beacon. But We Still Do Not Have Any Information Of These Soldiers Who Turned The Tide During The Battle Of Beacon. Although Taking Pictures At The Soldiers Are Illegal, A Man By The Name Of Cardin Secretly Took Videos And Pictures Of These Soldiers And Uploaded It Online, Here Are Two Photo's Of This Soldiers."

"These Men Sure Made An Welcoming

"These Men Sure Made An Welcoming. But One Video Captured By Cardin Took The Whole World By Shock."

(Starting Video)

Video Starts With Cardin In The Middle Of The Night in there Encampment Hiding Behind A Stack of crates in a Tent

There Was Four Soldiers ( (Y/N), Stalker, Sam, Jake)

Soldier 1 (Sam): "Alright, Are We Compromised Yet?"

Soldier 2 (Jake): "No Sir."

Soldier 1: "Good, Alright When Gamma Squad Arrives, Reaper Squad And Ghost Squad Are Gonna Prep For Operation Freedom, Now remember, Faunus Lives Are At Stake. And Always Remember This, We Are American's And We Never Left Someone's Freedom Be Tormented. Lets Hope We Kill Jacques Painfully For What He Did To Those Poor People. Understood?"

Evryone Except Ben: "HOORAH!"

(Video Ends)

"Plenty Of Faunus Are Now Rushing To Beacon As A Man By The Name Of Ben Jackson States that An Refugee Camp Will Be Made For All Faunus, It Also Looks Like The Faunus Are Now Rioting, Thats Right Rioting And Are No Longer Protesting. But Ever Since That Video Happend Cardin Became Quiet And Was Never Seen Or Heard Again. (You'll See Why Next chapter Tomorrow)"