#44 bothered

"So your breaking up with him?" Di lang s'ya kumikibo at nakatingin lang sa kawalan.

masaksihan ang nangyareng sagutan sa gitna ni King at Zreya ay agad kong sinundan si Zreya, Hindi ko alam kung paano nangyareng nasundan ko si Zreya nang hindi man lang napapansin ni King na dumaan ako sa harap n'ya he's too occupied and until now while i was looking at him earlier he looks confused.

I'm not sure about his intention but i can see how he really care for Zreya, the way he look at her, the way he talk, smile and laugh that he rarely do before, I'm sure he change not because of guilt but it's because of her.

"I heard you guys earlier" she stay still and didn't even bother to look to me. I take a deep breath and sigh.

"King didn't know about—

"How can you be so sure!?" I don't know what i would about to say basta ang alam ko lang ay dapat ipaintindi na inosente si King sa lahat ng Ito, kahit walang kasiguraduhan alam ko na mahal n'ya si Zreya and that is the only matter for me.

"It is nothing to do with King! Labas s'ya sa kung anong kasalanan ang ginawa ng kapatid n'ya—

"So you knew?"

"I'm sorry" Napatungo na lang ako at hinahanda ang sarili sa kung anong gagawin n'ya

"You knew all along and you did not even tell me!?" I take a sigh and look at her, there is no point of hiding nor avoiding her.

"Oo alam k—
Hindi ko pa natatapos ang sasabihin ko nang biglang suntukin ni Zreya ang katabing puno.

"You lied to me" he look at me with so much disgust, the same look that she did while throwing those hurtful words to King. Pasimple na lang akong natawa sa isip ko, i can't believe after staying and gaining her trust, she also ended up hating me too.

"Yes i lie to you but that doesn't mean you couldn't trust me anymore" hinawakan ko ang balikat n'ya pero tinabing lang n'ya ang kamay ko, I sighed.

"Listen to m—
Di ko pa natatapos ang sasabihin ko nang biglang nag lakad papalayo si Zreya.

"Is it hard to listen?" I ask and she stop. Nag lakad ako papalapit sa kaya.

"I don't need you to understand, I just want you to listen and... it's up to you if you will understand or not" She didn't move nor tried to look back on me so i just continue.

"I knew all about this last week and i didn't tell you because i wasn't sure" I stop hoping for her to look back on me and see her reaction.

"I actually planning to tell you this but when i was about to tell you i can't help but to think that your relationship with King would ruined"

"Everytime i see you with King i just can't help but to be thankful that he came to your life. In the past few years i saw how you suffer, i saw how you face those misery days that came to your life, I saw how you fight, I saw how you cry, I saw how you change, I saw everything from the very start." I actually don't know where did it came from but i just want to tell her everything. Napatungo na lang ako at kahit na may mainit nang likidong tumutulo sa mga mata ko ay nag patuloy pa din ako.

"Do you still remember when my parents got separated?" I ask and chuckled

"Sinugod mo sila at pinag babato" kahit na tumatawa ay patuloy pa din ang pag bagsak ng mga luha sa mata ko.

"Akala ko nga ipapa habol ka sa mga tanod noon but your so fast to run and held my hand to bring me to your house, we're just 9 years old that time but you act like your older than me and say—