Prologue.

In 1789 years ago, a seisme storm came. Lots of trolls loose them life. God give them lifes with stones. After Poppy was born, Camorra her mother, got hurt and bruises was in her body. She was almost diying. King peppy was starting to cry. Camorra hold on!!!!!!!! But the problem is, her stone was fading away. I cant live without you!!! King peppy hold her hands. Protect.......our..........daughter.  i will!!!!! She breathes her last breath. No!!!!!! King peppy was crying. Im always here for my lovely daughter always!!!!!

A few years ago, in 2023, poppy was an adult. She has no idea why her mother is not here. So, she goes to see her father to tell him about her mother. Dad? Yes poppy? What happened to my mom? Oh poppy do really need to know? Yes. Fine. King peppy explains her the past. A long time ago, your mother and I have has our child. But the problem is you was born in the day of storm of the hell. Tree falls to our house and your mother sacrifices herself and she got hurt by the tree. And she died. Wow that was EPIC. I know. Anyways I'm going to see my friends. Ok dear have fun. Bye!!!!! Bye!!!!!!

This story is really interesting and a bit sad. Maybe im going to put herat of stone from twilight saga breaking dawn part 2 i like that!!!!