The miracle heart.

Everyone was running faster than cooper to branch's bunker. Everyone wait for me!!!!!!! Everyone ignore him. The door is open. Everyone came inside the bunker. They saw branch layed on his bed. Branch!!!!!!! Branch slowly opens up his eyes. Poppy? He said weakly. Im here branch!!!!!! Creek is gone forever from trollstopia!!!!! Im.....so......proud.........of.........you.......your.......the most.........bravest girl in the world...........i love you...........poppy was sobing. I love you too branch!!!!!!!! I will always love you in my heart. Branch slowly began to close his eyes and breaths his last breath. Poppy was crying. No!!!!!!! Branch!!!!!!!!! Poppy was crying of sadness. Poppy saw his life stone and has an idea. She gives her life stone and put to his life stone. Poppy? King peppy was curious. Poppy slowly began to sing heart of stone.

I....can......breath

I......can..........breath

From....water

From.....water

I......can.....breath

I.......can breath

From water

From water.

And your here with me

Your not here with me........

After the song finish, poppy was crying over to his lifeless body. Guy diamond put his hand on poppy's shoulder. Lets go home. Ok.......before they go home, something was happening. A light came. Poppy turn her head and gasps slowly. The dust became to turn into a stone with poppy's stone. Poppy saw everything and turn her head to branch. Branch slowly began to open up his eyes. Poppy? Poppy gasps slowly. Branch? Do i feel a bit fine? Branch!!!!!!!!! Poppy hug him and kiss him. In the royal pod, king peppy crown branch king of trollstopia. Poppy and branch was singing heart of stone.

And they live happily ever after

The end.