Camping Day.

Before they go camping, creek search in the trollary (library) a book everything about the life stone. No,no,no,no,no yes!!!!!! Said creek searching. How to destroy a life stone? Make the troll fall or hurt himself and the life stone will crack and in one day the life stone will fade away and the troll will die!!!!!! Yes i know what im going to do!!!!!!!! Said creek with a dark smile. Creek!!!!! Are you going or not? Yes, yes im coming. In the bus, creek read the book and the trolls sing the legend of everfree. After the song, they all get out of the bus. Hey creek!!!!! What is that?  Oh its just a book for my spooky story!! Said creek liying. Oh ok. So, what are we going to do first? Clamping, surfing, eating marshmallows? Maybe clamping on the highest mountain of the universe? Everyone turns them heads to creek with a seriously look. Or branch is too scared? What me? Im not scared of high's!!!!! Oh really?😏 yeah why? Oh nothing. C'mon lets go!!!!!! In the mountains, everyone was having fun. But branch was scared. Branch are you ok? Yes? Ok. Let me help you branch. Oh thank you creek. Creek kicks branch and he falls of the mountain and landed on the ground and hurts arm. Branch!!!!!! Are you ok? Said poppy panicking. Ow im not dead!!!!!!! Poppy  was in relieve. Branch heard cracking noise. He look in his pocket and saw his life stone cracking. Oh no....... branch? Are you ok you look tired. Oh im fine. Ok maybe lets tell a bedtime story before we go sleeping. In the camp fire, creek was the one who choose the troll who can choose a bedtime story. ok branch since your new maybe you can tell us how your parents died. Creek do you really to know? Yes. Fine. Branch was shy to tell the story. A long time ago......branch was starting to cry about his parents. Branch ran crying in the woods. Cmon!!!!!! Branch wait!!!!!! Poppy was sorry for him. Branch? Are you ok? If im ok? No im not then ok!!!!! Look!!!!! Branch show to poppy his life stone. Poppy gasps. Its destroyed!!!!!! But why? I dont know. Should we tell to the others? No maybe at home we can tell them but we dont have time. C'mon lets go to bed. Good idea. Creek saw branches life stone cracked. Yes!!!!!! Soon poppy will be mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Said creek happy of his plan.