A Grey Stone.

Poppy and the snack pack was walking around the village. Until they heard someone crying. What is that? Maybe its coming from this bushes. Poppy saw for the time, a grey troll. He was crying over a picture of a man and a woman. Hey its ok!! What's your name? I-I don't talk to strangers. Im not a stranger!!! Im Princess Poppy. What's your favorite. Branch. Who is that? Its my mom and dad, they are in heaven with my grandma. Poor you!!! Poppy saw tear fall in his cheeks. Poppy is hugging him. What are you doing? Im hugging you. Branch was feeling a bit happy. Is that your stone? Yes,it is. Why its grey? Because I loose my colors and when we loose our colors, it turns gray. Welcome to trolls village branch!! This is my friends!!!! Nice to meet you!!!! Hey!!!! Tomorrow will be my mother's funeral do you wanna go with us? Oh um TOMORROW it's my parents funeral. I have an idea, maybe after my mother's funeral we will do your parents. Good idea. Good see you tomorrow. Bye!!!!!!
This troll is really strange. Said creek with questioning position. Creek its because he sad. Yeah i don't think so. Why is that? Because you was hugging him. Creek, my duty is make the trolls happy not upset. Well im not going to his parents funeral. Well im going!!!! Fine BYE then!!!!!!! C'mon guys lets go home. He so a coward he needs to die!!!!! Don't you dare say!!!!!!!!! Dont care!!!!!!

Oh my God its pretty sad right?