The truth.

After the traveling of the bus, everyone gets out of the bus and came back to trollstopia. Branch where you going? To my bunker im tired. Ok. Creek was going to his pod and poppy followed him. Yes my dear poppy will be soon my future bride!!!!!!! Poppy's eyes got widened. What? Poppy goes to tell the truth about creek's plan. Everyone!!!!!!! Poppy we are relaxing what's up? Everyone first of all, branches life stone is cracked. Guy diamond drink his cappuccino and spit out everywhere. WHAT!? Yes and I know who did this!!!!! Who!? Creek!!!!!! What????????? Everyone was in shock. But what does that mean that branches life stone is cracked? I have no idea. I know what this means. Dad? Branche's life stone will fade really soon and will die soon. Everyone gasps slowly. No!!!! Is there a way to save him? Im sorry but theres no cure. Creek will pay!!!!!!!! Cooper go see branch if he's ok!!!!!!! Yes sir!!!!!!!!! Everyone lets go to creek's pod!!!!!! Poppy was angry. Creek was dancing in his pod. Poppy stop the music. Creek your party is over!!!!!!!! Poppy? I know why you did this!!!!!! What are you talking about? You want to kill him for being with me!!!!! I don't know what you talking about. You destroyed branches life stone. 🤨 his almost diying because of you!!!!!!!!! Poppy said. I.....SAY IT!!!!!!!!! FINE I'LL TELL YOU, YOU AND ME WE WAS HAVING A BEAUTIFUL TIME TOGETHER UNTIL, THIS BITCH CAME TO RUIN OUR LIVES AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MORE THAN HIM!!!!!!!!!! Said creek with tears. I hate you. Poppy....... im sorry but your leaving trolls trollstopia forever and never come back!!!!!!!!! Fine then BYE everyone it was a pleasure to meet you. Creek wave his hand and leave. Poppy was crying of what creek did. You was stronger than him poppy. Guys!!!!!!! Cooper? Its branch is almost diying!!!!!!!! Everyone gasps slowly.