chapter 7

A/N: Currently in Pennsylvania and I was so dedicated to writing so hopefully I could upload two chapters this weekend. Kisses <3.

*Camila's pov*

The waiter that brought out our food was Micah. Oh great, my ex-boyfriend. I know the whole point Hector fake dating me was to make Micah and Stacey jealous but damn, I didn't expect to see him as soon as our first date as a couple. As soon as Hector saw him with our food, walking to our table, he started laughing, which made me laugh.

Honestly, this didn't even feel like a date. That's what I love about hanging out with Hector, things weren't always so serious, he made it fun. When I broke things off with Micah, Hector was there for me and I was there for him. Our friendship was amazing and I hope this whole fake dating thing doesn't ruin that.

*Hector's pov*

I saw Micah and my immediately started to laugh. I don't know why but it was my first reaction seeing him. Then Camila starts laughing. Today was just so perfect and I can't wait to have more dates like this. Honestly, though, it didn't feel much of a date. Camila and I would always hangout like this so it wasn't anything new.

From the perspective of Micah and Stacey, it did seem a little sus because we would always be together but we didn't do ANYTHING with each other. We've been best friends since birth. I have told Stacey multiple times that Camila and I had nothing going on and she took it upon herself to hurt me before I could hurt her I guess.

"Wanna leave?" I asked with a bit of concern in my voice, but Camila didn't seem phased "no" she replied. Instead she kicks my foot, under the table, and she begins to lean in and kisses me, so I kiss her back. It felt different, amazing, magical. Then we take our food from Micah.

*back to Camila's pov*

I don't really know what I was thinking when I went to kiss Hector. Part of me did it to make Micah jealous and the other part of me did it because I really like Hector. but being the best friend he is, he kissed me back. I don't know this kiss felt different because we've kissed before, you know being friends for this long but it didn't really mean anything to us, but this kiss was nothing like that. We've had talks about us dating and how it just won't work out bc if things go wrong then we'll be screwed and I would lose a friendship that I valued the most.

On the other hand, Hector is a great guy and he actually loves me and I love him too. If things go wrong, we could work it out for the sake of our friendship and the years. Plus, I can hear Emily in the back of my head saying I should go for it. I don't know, I've had these feelings for Hector for a while and I've been trying to bury them down but I just can't anymore.

*Hector's pov*

"Hector this may be random but I feel like I should say this," Camila said with a stern look on her face, which made me know that whatever she's going to say is serious, "go ahead" I replied. "well, this whole fake relationship thing is not working for me. I think we shouldn't do it." she said and I felt my heart drop. "well we can still be friends, right?", I ask with a frown and she burst out laughing. I was honestly so confused.

"I think we should actually try to pursue a real relationship" she said "we've known each other for so long, you know everything about me and I know everything about you, so let's try it out and if things go wrong we will always still be best friends." she continued.

"well I mean the day you broke up with Micah, I really wanted to actually ask you out but I got scared and decided to propose the idea of a fake relationship instead" I replied and I continued by saying "I've liked you for a long and tried to use my relationship with Stacey as a distraction but it was a temporary distraction. I'm just glad you brought this up."

"When you asked me about the fake relationship, I called Emily and told her about it and she felt we should pursue a real relationship, but honestly she was the one that convinced me to do this whole fake relationship thing."

A/N: Another upload this weekend, I'm kinda proud of myself. Yet, another cliffhanger. This was rushed because I really wanted to post today so, see you later. Kisses <3.