Chapter 14; planing

Jacobs POV

When I got home I sleeper through the front door "hi Bella!" I shouted but there was no reply. where is she? Did Victoria get to her? No I'm being silly she's probably on the beach. I sat and waited on the sofa for her to get back. Flicking through the channels and I decided to settle for a cooking channel. As I was just watching I realized that Bella dose all the cooking round here and that I should really help more. i heaved my self off the sofa and trudged into the kitchen. Opening the cupboard I saw there was no food there was no food in the fridge as well. "oh no!" The only shop Bella goes to is in forks and that's past the treaty line maybe she was hungry and went to get some food. No that can't be right I left her the note did she not see it? I was just about to brake down when I heard the familiar roar of her truck out side.

When she walked in I hugged her pulling her off of her feet. "I missed you!" I said breathing in her lovely sent.

"I love you too. Sorry I wasn't here when you got back I-" I cut in "shh" something was wrong with her sent it was mixed with a sweet smell. To sweet. Vampier sweet. "we're have you been? Are you ok? Which blood- Vampier did you see?" I asked, alarmed by her smell, my Bella's smell. She smelt so lovely when I left. Taking another sniff I put her down. Swiftly taking the shopping bags out her hands I place them on the worktop. "You see that's what I was telling you." she said

"Oh um ok. Do you want to carry on with the story or do I have to guess?" I asked smiling for some reason when ever I smile Bella's eyes light up.

"Well I was shopping for food, when I bumped into Alice Cullen and I asked her I if she wanted to help plan the wedding." she blurted out so fast I could only just get it. And adding "if it's ok with you!" In the end. Was she really worried about that? About me?

"Of corse she can! I would do anything to make you happy!" I replied truthfully "we would have to bend a few treaty rules but I'm sure we can get round it." I smiled down at her and she reached up and kissed me "thank you so much! I love you!" She exclaimed "your welcome. I love you too."

*1 week before the wedding*
Bella's POV

"Walk keep walking! Are you look like a penguin! Pick your feet up!" Alice directed at me.

"sorry I've never really done this before!" I said stumbling again.

"it's fine we just need to well brake them in." She smile. Losing my concentration for just one second, to return her smile, I fell flat on my face.

"Can't I just were my pumps?" I asked Alice as she help me up.

"Definitely not!" She wandered the shock almost made her drop me again.

"I'm going to look stupid." I muttered under my breath. she glared at me squinting her golden eyes so small I could only just see them.

"No one dressed by me ever looks stupid!" She growled getting out my dress for the fitting.