Chapter 66

"Welcome to my humble abode well, my parent's humble abode."

Martin had winged out his hands to welcome us inside, the place was recently cleaned  I could smell the faint smell if bleach that was not highly noticeable because of some rosy scent. The house was art themed, paintings were hanging from the walls, vases and sculptures made with curvy patterns and the paint on the walls was  polychromatric on one wall and the rest was just different other singular colors.

"The interior did miracles here, I adore it." Char gazed around. She has a thing for interior designing and has hopes that she will pursue it as a career after high school. As for me? I am not sure about anything, the only thing I am sure of is that I want to complete my senior year with a good GPA score so I can apply to any tertiary institute I want.

"My mom's an interior designer." Martin winked. "Oh, I invited an extra, he is in town for a while and, I think he could keep me company while you guys eat each other's faces."

"Well, I hope he is a catch because, you deserve a catch." I smiled. I felt guilty not being able to invite Will, but at least Martin had a back up man on the wait. I actually kind of wish Will was attracted to guys because I wouldn't be in this type of situation I'm the first place, but there's no convincing him that boys are to die for anyways. So I'll just have to work with what I have, a mess. It'll work out, it always does. Like that vet from Teen Wolf once said that everything will regress to the mean- nothing ever stays good or bad, it all will go to the middle. I just hope that, that saying was not some stupid bullshit and it will be as said unlike most situations.

While busy thinking about the regression to the mean, the host and the couple disappeared into an unknown part of the penthouse and left me with Haze who already been hugging me from behind. I caught a whiff of his after shave, didn't know man had a beard coming on. He twirled me around so I could now face him. He was just so beautiful to look at, so pleasant to look at. This devine Greek-god looking boy was all mine, what a dream come true.

"Why don't we explore the house, honeybunny?" I grabbed his hand and made way to the jacuzzi that I had caught a glimpse of when we entered.

I tore off my pants and shirt to leave on my undergarments and sit in the steamy bubbling water." What? Afraid to get a little drenched?"I teased seeing that he was stuck in his tracks and drooling over me. Boys will always be boys? Yes, I think so.

" I dont know where this playfulness comes from, but I totally not complaining." He did the same as I and took off his clothes only in a frantic manner, as if he was a dog and I was a bone that had grown legs and I was getting away. "Geez, easy you rabbit!" I laughed and gently slapped his chest glistening with water when he picked me up to sit on his lap.

"Rabbit? I think you meant to say tiger babe." His brows kitted with confusion, but I know what I said, and I said it right.

"Oh no, not with all the rabbit food you have been eating." I dont know if he was on a vegetable strict diet, but he has been eating green for a long while. After catching me little joke, he splashed water onto my face and it got right into my eye. I gave him a challenging look and splashe water right back and instead of returning the splash, he pulled me in towards his bare chest and my legs hugged his waist. Space between us was non- existent at this point. His lips fell onto mine, and slowly and gently, our lips kissed. My spine weakend by every breath I took in between. His hands moved up and down my back at a very low velocity. The air around me disappeared and he was the only source of oxygen here, his one hand found way to slide into my hair. The jacuzzi was steamy, both figuratively and literally.

" Hey, PG13 guys, at least not out in the open and in my jacuzzi!" A voice surfaced.

"WE WEREN'T DOING IT! And way to ruin a moment Martin!" Haze said feeling a little embarrassed.

Martin was with someone, but I couldn't see who, he was standing directly behind a bright light beam  but the guy was tall and skinny...almost like the model of the skeleton in my biology class. "Whatever kids, I am sorry that my company had to see this, he is Brenny by the way..." the dude moved closer and away from the light, making it more easier to see him . " that's just a nickname, he's name is-"

HOLY PREGNANT COW!

"Brent." I finished off his sentence for him.

"What the actual snake's ass? You two know each other?" Martin pointed in between us.

Ignoring the question, I got out of the water forgetting that I only had my wet bra and technically see through lace panties on, until Martin turned around with Brent to face the other way. I quickly threw on Haze's huge tshirt to cover up while Haze got out of the tub with only a boxer on."Buddy, how about you go take a cold shower? " Brent said to Haze after I cleared the two to turn around and Haze sped walked past the two. I went on to answer Martin's question. "He's my ex...friend.We used to be friends." Okay, I lied...I had to though. My ex boyfriend is gay and I don't want to be that girl. I never detected that he was gay, never ever. Martin could tell that I was lying do he turned to Brent to approve my answer and he surprisingly did.

"I'd like to catch up with my 'ex-friend" if you don't mind." Without protesting Martin left the two of  us to speak.

" Mhm, I guess good girls can be fun." He looked up and down my frame beneath the shirt sticking to my wet body.

"What are you looking at? Aren't you gay now?" I squinted my eyes.

"No I'm not. I dont think with my brain, but with my heart. Therefore I'm attracted to what I am attracted to." I slowly nodded to his answer and asked him not to do to Martin what he did to me and he said," People change Meg, I mean look at you- technically groping a guy in a jacuzzi while wearing close to no clothes. "After that he walked back from the direction he came in.

I dont know if I should be clawed by what he says or if I should be unphased. Who does he think he is? What I do especially when I'm wearing close to nothing is none of his business.

I found my way to where everyone was except for Haze who was taking that cold shower. Everyone was seated on a large balcony. Seated beneath the starry sky and an ocean view before them. Austin and Char were comfortably nested in each others arms, while Martin's hear rested on Brent's lap.

Maybe everyone changes, even the people we highly doubt to see change from. Maybe we will all find ourselves truly falling for someone when we've always tried not to. Maybe, we all carry that hope that we can be better people for other people.