Chapter one

Spinnerella groaned as she reached for her phone, she opened her eyes slightly only to be blinded my her phone light (anyone who has a phone knows the pains of this)

The purple haired girl hissed as she turned off her phone, sitting up straight in her bed. As she got ready for the day, she knew that today, was gonna be interesting. As she pulled on her hoodie with her schools name on it, brightmoon high, she thought to herself 'it's to quiet' her roommate, Abbie was normally awake and playing her Xbox, very loudly. Spinnerella narrowed her blue eyes, and walked through the living room, every light was off.

She stared into the darkness, catching the figure of their dog, a large German shepherd, named Athena. She turned on the lights, and patted the dogs head, mumbling "hey girl" she walked into the kitchen, and started making breakfast. Halfway into making her food the front door slammed open, Spinnerella flinched, and spun around, there stood Abbie, a large smile imprinted on her face. She then said, very quickly, "weGotNewNeighbors!" Spinnerella blinked, then said "what?" "We got new neighbors!" She said again. " You need to come meet her!" She yelled, tugging on her roommates arm, "Hold on!" The taller girl said, turning off the stove, as Abbie dragged her out. As Spinnerella was dragged out the front door, spinnerella caught sight of Athena standing on her home legs to get a hold of her food , "shit" she mumbled.

Once the blonde haired girl stopped in front of the house beside their own, she let Spinnerella go, they stood in front of the house.

Abbie walked up the steps with Spinnerella and knocked on the door, a blue haired girl opened the door, and smiled. "Hi we're your neighbors!" Abbie said excitedly , "Im Abbie!" The woman blinked, and mumbled "I'm Netossa" the woman looked at Spinnerella who said calmly, "my name is Spinnerella, nice to meet you Netossa" though her voice held a hint of enthusiasm. "Would you like to come over to our house?" The blonde asked, smiling wide, Netossa looked behind her, to a woman, who had black hair, and asked "Hey mum, can I go to our neighbors house?" The woman looked at her and smiled, "Sure, be back before sunset" 

Netossa walked outside with them to their house, as she thought to herself, a hand waves in front of her face, "Nettosa to earth!" She blinked a few times, "Huh?" Abbie rolled her eyes. "We're here " she said with a smile, then dragged Netossa into the house.

-----------------------

Sorry it's so short I didn't have an idea for this one