01| 𝑇𝐻𝐸 𝐶𝑈𝑅𝑆𝐸𝐷 𝑊𝑂𝐿𝐹

Cover made by:Manya707 in Wacky writers Forum!

I hugged my father after he carried my last bag to my car and set my suitcase inside

I hugged my father after he carried my last bag to my car and set my suitcase inside. "I know you don't want to go Delilah but I want you to get to know your mom." My father lectured

We both know that I didn't want to go with that woman. I'm angry she just left me and now all of a sudden wants to be in my life again. She betrayed my father just because he's a human. She didn't want to deal with raising her cub with a human man.

"I will never forgive her dad. Please don't make me feel something that's not there." I let out an agonized sigh and he furrowed his brows. "I just want you to get to know her. Once you do if you still hate her then you can come home the last month of summer." his mouth curled into a smile.

"Alright, dad. I'll see you in 3 months." I wink before getting into my car. He waves to me as I pull off. I keep my eyes directed on the mirror as my father's figure disappeared in the distance. I was going to miss him.

My mate Jonathan didn't come to say goodbye to me. If I'm being perfectly honest he probably wouldn't even come to me if my house was getting broken into. As soon as I turned 18 last year I was partnered up with Jonathan white. Formerly known as the school's quarterback.

When we met each other I thought we would be the most in-love people on this planet, but things don't always go as planned. Jonathan barely hung out with me, he didn't even try to make us work. The only reason we stayed with each other is because of our mate bond. He took all my firsts but none of them were worth talking about. Faking orgasms every time we have sex isn't something to brag about.

We don't love each other but since I'm a wolf there's no way for us to break apart. Unless of course, I meet a golden wolf. Golden Wolves have cursed. The curses they have are brutal therefore they can't have a mate. Golden wolves were shunned from society back in the olden days. That's why it's very rare to see one. I'm pretty sure they are extinct.

Golden wolves are skipped over by the moon goddess. They don't get mates that's why they are extinct. If a golden wolf does decide to mate and mark a wolf who already has a mate then that girl will die. The only way a golden wolf can break that curse is if the girl loves that golden wolf back. Most girls already have mates that's why they are cursed. That's what my grandma used to tell me when she was still alive.

I feel bad for Golden wolves but honestly, I wouldn't mind if I was one. I mean look at the guy I'm destined to be with for the rest of my life. He doesn't even love me. I'd rather be cursed than to spend the rest of my life in a loveless mate bond.

꧁꧂

I pull my car into the driveway of Felicity's house. It was a medium-sized house that was surrounded by woods. It looks newly painted so they must have been working on the house before I arrived. There are two houses on either side of Felicity and no more insight. I don't like secluded places like this but I'm a werewolf so I'm going to have to deal with it.