Chapter Thirteen

ARE YOU OKAY?
(1st Mission Arc)

Kakashi came out from the bathroom while drying his hair using a white towel. Erza took a book that caught her attention before gazing at Kakashi.

He is wearing a black singlet that exposes his firm muscles and well built body and a black pants. The red haired woman cannot take off her eyes from Kakashi's body.

"What?" Kakashi asked with his masked on. He noticed the book she is holding. It's all about a battle tactics. When Erza didn't answer, he followed where her gaze is looking at and it was exactly direct on his body. He coughed to gain the attention of Erza that it seems work. "Do you want to say something?" he asked.

Erza directly look at the silver haired man, "You have great body built there." she said bluntly that made Kakashi's face turns into red.

"W-what?" he stuttered. It was first time that someone complimented his body built and didn't expect it came from Erza. 'This woman is really unreadable. She keeps on surprising me and I'm getting scared.'

Erza didn't answered his question instead she lay down at her futon mattress and covered her body in a white blanket. She started to read about Battle Tactics, maybe she can come up with this tomorrow.

Kakashi also went on his own futon mattress. He leaned on the wall and read his ultimate favorite book Icha Icha Tactics shamelessly. The distance of them is too far because Erza's on the left corner while Kakashi's on right corner. Each of them is having their own world.

After thirty minutes, Erza yawned and put down the book besides her and looked at Kakashi who's also looking at her. "We must sleep early because we have to wake before the sunrise."

"I am just waiting for you," Kakashi replied that made Erza frowned. She didn't answered him, instead she turned her back and now facing the wall.

"Good night, Kakashi-kun." she said in a low tone but Kakashi manage to heard it. After a minute, the red haired woman already fell asleep. 

Kakashi who's holding the book but distructed by the flashback coming out from his mind. It was his moment with Erza a while ago. He put back the book in his bag and also lay down in his own futon mattress. He caress his hand that was tightly touched by Erza a while ago.

"Good night, the calm before its storm." he said in a low tone before he close his eyes and fell asleep.

Just like the plan, before 4 am they're already awake and done fixing their things and ready to carry on their plan.

Erza who's wearing her first model X784 model Heart Kreuz Armour (Upper) and blue skirts and black boots. As usual, Kakashi's wearing the Konoha chunin/jounin uniform.

Alen is wearing a pink one shoulder long sleeve crop top and a white waist belt that is covering her belly and is attached to her green squarepants. Her ninja pouch are attached behind in the four inches belt. She is wearing a brown flat sandal. This is perfectly goes well with her white hair.

Krez is wearing a long pink qipao dress with slit in left side. It has a design of sakura flowers in the front and with yellow fastener besides her collar. Her exposing long white legs are where the pouches that consist of ninja equipments are. She is wearing a sandal lace with one inch heel. It suits to her violet hair.

Leira is wearing a gray blouse that kinda show her cleavage but there's a fishing net around her chest. A brown corset surrounds her belly and in her lower is a black leggings. There are bandages from left and right leg where she put her ninja pouch and she is wearing a shinobi black boots. It goes well with her raven haired.