Chapter Eleven

LULLABY OF ATARAXIA
(1st Mission Arc)

He let a disbelief sigh after reading the scroll, "Are you really sure that this is what the Slug Princess' message?! Who knows maybe you created this!"

The daimyo cannot belive of our quick return.

"That message really came from the Hokage, Sir." Kakashi.

"How can you prove that?! Supposed to be your arrival here will be next week! You liars–"

"No, we are not liars. We are telling the truth, Sir," Kakashi said calmly. The daimyo threw the scroll in our front just like what he did before.

"No! You liars and fakes!"

I stood up because I couldn't take his words anymore, "We are not lying. We used Hiraishin no Jutsu to teleport here immediately."

His eyes widen, "I-impossible–"

"No, it's not. If you're not really convince then I could teleport at Hokages office and take Tsunade-sama with me here." I said crossing my arms in my chest.

He clenched his fist, "I don't believe in you guys! It's look like you're cutting ties with us!"

Kakashi's already standing next to me, "With due all respect, Sir, part of the agreement is having an alliance with us, it means trusting us. How come you cannot trust us?"

"Yeah. I smell something very fishy here. Could it be that," I saw how he swallowed due to intense. "You're an imposter?"

A moment of silence.

"Damn you, red tomato!!!" he shouted as loud and throw a kunai in our direction. The daimyo jumped off from his table and we can feel there's a fireball attacking us behind.

Of course we easily dodge it. A loud explosion was heard after the fire ball released at where the daimyo was sitting. We saw bunch of shinobi came in and it looks like they're affiliated to this impostor.

"Kakashi, this is a close room, not really spacious. I'll teleport at the ground so that we can deal with them." he just answered me with a nod. A shurrikens and kunai were thrown almost at us only if I didn't teleport at the ground.

We're in a wide field where we can blow our attack freely. Some of the shinobis we've encountered earlier are going in our direction.

"That's why it really felt strange. Some of these guys are fakes." I said.

"The problem here is where did the real daimyo and other shinobi went? It seems they were kidnapped."

"It looks like that's the situation," I said without taking off my gaze at those people about to attack me. "I'll handle these people in front."

"Okay then I'll handle the opposite side," he said. We're both standing in each other's back while surrounded by bunch of fake shinobi's. Some of them are civilians.

"We don't have an intention to kill you guys. Surrender yourselves–" I couldn't finished off my sentence when I was interrupted which I hate the most.

"What about you guys surrender? We'll just take you as hostages and your village will only give us a money then you guys are free!"

"Do we look like a stupid to agree with your idiotic idea?!"

"Then we don't have any choice but to force you or might.... kill you," said by the other guy. All of them shouted like as if it was good thing to hear. In other side, Kakashi's also was shouted by these bastards.