Chapter Two: Just Getting Comfortable

"Panic! at the Disco, Paramore. Paramore, Panic! at the Disco." 

    I smiled as I greeted them. This was our first time talking to each other in person, but I wondered why we never ran into each other, since we were both signed by the same record company.

    "Its good to meet you guys." said Brendon.

    "Likewise." I said.

    Brendon was even more good looking in person. Although Im probably not the only thinking that. Ryan looks like he's pretty comfortable standing next to Brendon, too.

    "So how about you guys get to know each other first and when you guys are ready, we'll start." said Panic!'s manager.

    "Were going to do a mashup of two of your guys' songs first, and then we'll start writing a new song. We'll be in the other room if you guys need us." said Georgie.

    Thanks guys, I thought as I reached for the chair and sat down. Couldn't they at least give us something to talk about instead of just blankly leaving us in a room with a group of people we just met? I was a really fun person, and to be honest, a little loud as well when I was around most people. 

    Like I said, most people, not some people we just met literally five seconds ago. I had a feeling this would be awkward.

    But luckily, Jon decided to come to the rescue. "We love your guys' music." he said.

    Thanks. We love your's too." said Jeremy.

     "In fact, there was this one time when Hayley was da-"

    "NOOOOOO THAT NEVER HAPPENED." I cut him off.  I widened my eyes and gave him a look to stop talking or someone in this room was getting killed.

    "What did you do?" asked Brendon, curious.

    "She was being a maniac and dancing to your guys song using a brush as a microphone!"

    I did a facpalm and blushed.

    Great. Thanks Jer. 

    Bredon started laughing. "Really?" he asked, still snickering a little.

    "Yeah..." I said, still blushing from embarassment. "Well in my defense, Time to Dance is a really good song."

    "It's actually awesome that you did that, and a little ironic actually," said Ryan. "There was this one time when Brendon-"

     "RYAN!" all of Panic! said in unison.

    "What, what is it?" I asked curiously.

    "We said we wouldn't talk about that!" said Brendon.

    "Actually, now, I kinda wanna say it. It was really funny." said Spencer.

    "What?! What is it, I wanna know!" I pleaded, feeling left out.

    "It's nothing, really." said Brendon. "A hundred times more embarassing than what you did and we should just change the-"