Part 3

Rick decided that he needed to do more snooping. He knew that Morty went to school, seeing how his grades were off the charts and was not going on adventures with rick. So he felt pretty confident going into Morty's room knowing that he'd be at school.

He was going to find at least some answers. Of course Morty's bedroom door was locked forcing rick to portal in again. He stood in the room, looking around and started walking towards the closet where he had found a strange button. He opened it and pushed the hanging clothing to the side, exposing the left wall of the wardrobe. But there was nothing. "Strange..." he mumbled to himself. He could've sworn that there was a button. He sighed and was going to give up. Maybe he was going crazy. But then a little blue light in the left bottom corner of the closet caught his attention. He knelt down to inspect the weird glow. He moved some things out of the way and realized that it was some sort of control panel.

It was a simple blue screen with an alien keyboard. A bunch of Glorpian symbols that rick was all too familiar with. He looked at it thinking about why Morty had this and where he got all this tech. He recognized this kind of stuff and knew that it was a keypad to unlock a room of some sort. He was determined to get answers, meaning that he would have to crack the code. I mean it wouldn't be that hard considering that Morty probably came up with the password. It ended up being more of a hassle then he'd thought. Apparently Morty leaned some things.

After a while Rick decided to just hack it and get in that way. It took him a solid 20 minutes but he did it. And finally with a quiet click there was a hatch on the floor. Rick was proud of himself for getting it open but then realized that he shouldn't be. After all it was made by a Morty. He didn't know what to expect as he stepped onto the little circle on the ground. Suddenly it started moving down like a fast elevator. Rick was actually impressed with the room it led to. It was a large sterile room filled with all kinds of weapons and gadgets. Ricks eyes widened as he inspected all the guns and lasers displayed on the walls. 'What the hell has Morty been up too?' Rick started to move forwards to find out more. He was shocked when he heard a voice. Morty's voice. "So you finally found my layer, huh. It's taken you long enough" he chuckles softly after. Rick turned around and looked him up and down.
Rick was getting annoyed. He needed answers now. He hated not knowing what was happening around him especially when it involved Morty.

"Morty what is- why do you- what the fuck?" He swung his arms around gesturing to everything. He didn't know where to start. He had so many questions even though he was a genius. Morty walked towards his grandfather knowing that he had to say something. Tell him just enough to get him off his back.
"I know you must be confused Rick. But it's quite simple really. I've been just going on my own adventures...without you....You see, you've been holding me back." "Y-you little turd! I showed you everything you know...and wh-urp-what do you mean by 'I hold you back'?! Y-you're the one who always pussies out!" Rick was a bit hurt by the fact that Morty had continued going on adventures without him. That was their thing. Morty seemed unfazed by Rick's response. He honestly didn't care. He said what he said and meant it. He was doing great things...alone.

Rick was still scouting his layer and saw a very rare, very dangerous object in a protective box like casing. He started walking towards it with big eyes. "Morty...how did you get this? It's like super rare...i also tried to...Hold on! You're the asshole who got there before I did!?" Rick had been after this powerful stone for quite some time now. Why the fuck did Morty have it? He wondered. Morty walked towards rick standing near the case. "Yeah, isn't it magnificent. Hehe, guess you were too slow. You're not as smart as you think you are Rick." Morty smirked, mocking Rick. He was confused and there were so many questions going through his head. He wanted answers. Now. And he was going to get them.