❤️A Sickly Day ❤️

AU where DR3 went to Hope's Peak and it was a normal school with DR1 and 2.

Kokichi POV
I had caught a cold in the last few days from walking in the rain out of thinking it wouldn't affect me and because I had been being close to being late to classes. So I stayed at the dorms today, I had almost never gotten sick in my life, and when I did I had someone to take care of me, like my mom as she usually wanted to take care of me. I wanted to take care of myself though, she just wouldn't let me.

This was different though, I had to take care of myself. Well, I guess it's a start to learning to take care of myself!

~~

Shuichi POV
Kokichi hasn't been at school for a while.. I'm a bit worried. "Hey, Maki, have you seen Kokichi lately? I haven't seen him all day, and he usually is at class by this time" I asked. "No, he's probably actually late this time." Maki responded, confused to why I asked. "Thanks anyways." I responded.

10 minutes later he was nowhere to be seen.

I was actually a lot more worried now, he's been close to late but never this late. I knew I had to do something. After class I would go check on Kokichi, I guess I could do that. Luckily, after this class school was ending early due to faculty meetings.

After class I went to go check on Kokichi, I went and found his dorm, luckily it wasn't that hard to find as it was one of the firsts. I knocked on his door to see him in his pajamas looking sickly and answered "Oh hi there Shuichi." he said. "Are you feeling alright?.." I asked, already knowing the answer. "Yeah, it's just a cold. I'm going to go-" "Well, let me take care of you!" I said, cutting him off. I could tell he was shocked but then calmed down. He responded with "Fine, only because it's you Saihara - chan~" I blushed a little at that but then lead Kokichi to his bed.

~~

Third Person POV (No One's)
As soon as Kokichi was sitting on the bed Shuichi wen't over to the bathroom cabinet to find a thermometer, and then went to the kitchen and got a glass of water for Kokichi. Then soon walked over to Kokichi near the bed. "Here, I'll check your temperature." Soon after Kokichi opened his mouth and Shuichi took his temperature. 102. Shuichi, shocked at the numbers handed Kokichi the glass of water and then went to a cabinet to wet a rag to give to Kokichi.

"Here, take this rag and place it onto your head" Soon after Shuichi went to the kitchen and made soup for Kokichi.

"W-why are you taking care of me? Why not go hang out with K-Kaede or something?"
(I have NOTHING against SaiMatsu )

"Well, we're best friends right? I would do anything for you!" It was an obvious lie, but Kokichi didn't notice.
Kokichi's heart hurt a little when he said friends, but he didn't mind it.

"T-thanks..." he said, to curling up on the bed.

After Shuichi had let Kokichi finish the soup, he was about to leave. "D-don't go.." Kokichi said, making grabby hands at him. Shuichi was confused at first but then understood what he meant, he got in the bed with Kokichi and soon enough Kokichi nuzzled into his chest, and soon after Shuichi wrapped his hands around Kokichi. And soon enough they were half asleep. "I love you, that's the real reason I wanted to take care of you.." "I love you too" Shuichi was shocked Kokichi heard that, but happy that he loved him back. (Their officially together now.)

The next morning Kokichi was a little bit better, enough to at least go to school. Before they wen't Shuichi took care of Kokichi a little bit more so he wouldn't have to leave school early or go to the nurse. And before they knew it, they were like the couple of the school because they looked so cute together! (I can agree 🥺)

Some disapproved of the relationship, but that didn't matter. Most of their classmates actually approved of their relationship and they were happy about it, but their approvals didn't matter as they had each other.

It was so lazy.. Why am I writing these, It was only like 700+ words on this chapter I could do better honestly. That honestly doesn't matter to me though, atleast the first chapter is done already!

Time Taken: An hour.
Words: 773