Cookies!

Cookies

"FRANKIEEE!!!"

"Yes Gerard" I replied with a questioning look on my face. "I'm hungryyy" he's moaned stretching the ‘y’ so it came out as a whiney tone. He leaned back and hit his head on the head board. “ow!” I chuckled at him, he was just so cute. "Gerard, its 1am, we should be asleep" he sat up on the bed scowling. "I want cookies"

"But gee we don't have any"

"Then let's make some"

"But-" Before any new it I was being pulled by the hand and dragged out of my bedroom, down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"Gerard! My mom’s in bed" I complained as he rummaged through my cupboards trying to find the baking trays. "I'll be quite" he hushed. I stood there, back against the wall, arms folded and probably looking very unimpressed. He did look cute with his butt waving in the air as he climbed up on the counter, trying to get to the cupboards that were higher up. We were both wearing our onesies. Me wearing my dinosaur and him wearing his skeleton one. He almost fell on the floor when he got down from the counter as the legs on the onesies are really baggy and short. I snorted a little in laughter and then shut up when I realised that I was meant to look annoyed.

Unfortunately Gerard picked up on this and when he turned his back to me as he walked over to the fridge to get the butter and milk. He wiggled his butt, a lot. I've going admit though, he has got a very nice ass. He chuckled a little when he noticed me staring. What? I’m allowed to stare, he is my boyfriend. He walked past to the other side of the kitchen and pecked me on the nose on his way. He put the rest of the ingredients into a pile on the counter. "Right Frank" he started "I've got all the stuff so have you got any cooking books" he questioned with a wide grin on his face. "Like my mom ever cooks, she just buys them microwave meal things" his face dropped and then he started pouring flour into a bowl "what are you doing?" I questioned "cooking"

"But we haven't-"

"I'm just gonna put stuff in until it looks right"

"Oh"

He smiled and kissed me on the cheek as I hid my face behind my hair. It was getting long, I needed to cut it. He added the butter to the bowl of flour and also a splash of milk. “Right Frankie, rub the flour and butter together while I get the eggs ready.” I pouted “but that’s gross”

“So is Justin Bieber but we all have to deal with that” I chocked on my laughter and started to rub the mixture together. Gerard started to pour sugar in the bowl and then grabbed the eggs. He cracked open the shell and made a moaning sound when the egg slapped into the forming dough. When I laughed I snorted like a pig causing me to laugh even more. “Freak” Gerard whispered under his breath. “You can’t say anything, you laugh like Peter Griffin” And with that he giggle just like him. “See” I smiled. “You love my laugh” he said winking.

“I do” I nodded.

Over time Gerard added chocolate chips and we started rolling the dough into balls and squishing them onto a baking tray. I noticed that Gerard was munching on the chocolate chips and I smiled to myself. “Hey Frankie” I turned to face the red head and wow. Gerard had stuffed a chocolate chip up each nostril and crossed his eyes. I giggled “are you okay?”

“No”

“Thought not”

A couple minutes later I was pushing the tray into the oven while Gerard washed down the counter tops and washed the bowls up. “What do we do now?” Gerard questioned. “I don’t know, a movie?”

“Yah sure, the cookies are meant to be out in 15 mins by the way so don’t get too comfortable” Gerard smirked.

I popped ‘Shaun of the dead’ in the dvd player then plopped on the couch and waited for Gerard. Eventually I just got bored and pressed play on the remote. He’s watched this film hundreds of times anyways.

“Don’t start without me” I heard him call from the kitchen. “Already have”

“Rude”

After about 5 minutes he basically jumped onto the couch with a huge bowl of popcorn in one hand and two cans of coke under his arm. “Gerard!”

“Yeah” he replied with a smirk. “You got popcorn all over me” I giggled. “Oh well” he laughed. “It’s not funny you ass”

“You would like a piece of my ass though, wouldn’t you Frankie?” my eyes widened but I slowly nodded.

He connected his lips with mine and pulled me onto his lap while I moaned into the kiss. He moved his hands to they were resting on my hips, pulling me closer to him. I smirked into the kiss as I started to rock my hips back and forth over his crotch causing him to gasp between both of our lips. “Frankie” Gerard breathed out in a pant. “Mmm you like that?” he nodded and started to unbutton my onsie, pulling it over my shoulders and then pulling the sleeves down my arms. I did the same with him and started to rub my thumbs over his nipples.

The red headed boy started to kiss down my neck, sucking slightly while rubbing circles with his fingers into my back. I kept on grinding into his growing erection forcing the sweet sounds out of him. “I love you Frankie” he whispered into my ear. “I love you too”. Suddenly I smelt burning and then remembered the cookies. “Shit!” I quickly jumped off my boyfriend and ran into the kitchen and opened the oven door. Smoke blew into my face making it hard to breath for a couple seconds. I pulled out the tray of cookies and they looked worse than my mom’s cooking. For fucks sake I thought to myself as I opened the kitchen door to let some of the smoke out of the house. “Well fuck” I heard Gee call from behind me. “I guess we got distracted” he giggled nervously. “What do we do now” I pouted. Gee stayed silent for a couple of seconds until he opened his mouth. “Frankie get your shoes on, were gonna go out and buy some cookies”

“but-“

“Frank, butts are for sex” I snorted a little bit when he came out with that but I went along with it and grabbed my shoes.

“So Frankie, I think tonight was nice”

“I do too”. I leant over and kissed him on the cheek and he smiled. We were sat on a bench in the park which I’ve gotta admit, isn’t the safest place to be at 3am but whatever. We were eating the cookies that we had bought, still in our onsie’s while cuddling under a streetlamp. I adored nights like this with Gerard, they made me love him even more.

So this is my first ever one shot and I really hoped you liked it. I’m thinking of doing more if they’re any good so yeah J