Chapter 14

Sheila's POV

Okay, I want to know something. How the hell does these people handle idiots like Ember!?

When Alex reported to us that Ember had left again, literally everybody was silent as if to say AGAIN?

Running away won't solve anything, when will Ember learn this?

On the other hand, Razer now has an eye patch over the eye that was just shot by a skeleton. He didn't look pleased with being half blind now, in fact he looked extremely pissed off.

"Anything else we need to know?" I asked Alex. "Some type of major disaster that's about to strike in the next twenty four hours?"

"I don't predict the future," Alex said. "Your majesty."

"Both of you calm down, please!" Moon said. "We're not solving anything by arguing!"

"Oh don't you worry," Meeps joked. "Later down the road the two of them will be dating."

"Suuurrrreee," Alex said. "Like that'll ever happen."

"Yeah, don't be ridiculous, Meeps," I agreed.

"If you're all done with your little banter," Razer said. "I want to know: what should we do?"

"I say let Ember die," Rain said.

"I don't want him to die!" Moon gasped.

"I was kidding," Rain told her.

"Why don't I believe you?" She asked.

"Guys, calm down," Alex said. "In the next three days, Ember's going to return, perfectly fine. Somehow, no matter what he does, he always survives it."

"Shoot, I forgot had plot armor," Rain said. "I really was hoping he would die."

"Readers, I think I just remembered why I don't socialize." Meeps said.

No matter why Ember left, he's still being a complete idiot. I thought. It'll be a miracle if he even comes back this time. And if he does return, I'm going to beat him up with a sledgehammer.