Chapter 32

Ember's POV

The conclusion is coming up, which means that soon the final battle will happen.

Please let my friends be okay. I thought.

I may not deserve them... but that won't stop me from making sure that they're okay.

Please be okay, please please please.

"Are we close?" I asked.

Logically yes. You just need to use that freaking Ender eye to enter the Red Death Dimension.

"Why didn't you tell me this like six hours ago?" I asked.

I was kinda hoping that you would figure it out on your own.

"Well, that sure was wishful thinking." I said as I used the Ender eye to transport me to the Red Death Dimension.

"Ah, I'm back in this miserable place," I said. "Man, this is the one time I wish SeaWing, Ayea, Katarina, Walker and Legend was here to kill me."

Welcome to Hell. The perfect vacation place for people you hate.

"Oh, yes," I said. "Remind me to thank you later. And isn't this called the Red Death Dimensiom?"

Yes, but in the old language it was called Hellspire, so I call it Hell.

"Oh, that makes sense," I said. "Wait, so if this is sometimes called Hell, does that mean Damian is Satan?"

Yeah, it does, wait hold on. What do you mean they? Oh starfires... don't tell me that they... ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?

"What is it?" I asked.

Sorry, I have to go, Ghost, Lunar and Wisp were supposed to be napping right now, but apparently they got into one of my latest inventions and now I have to go get them... again.

"Okay, well have fun." I said.

I will, once I catch them. Good luck, Ember.

I heard something break in the background then Moonlark scream.

HEY! THIS ISN'T HOW NAPTIME'S SUPPOSED TO WORK!

I laughed a little at that, hopefully she would be able to catch those little rascals.

I pulled out my sword and began to walk around, I probably walked for a quarter of a mile, when I tripped over Damian's unconscious body.

Huh, looks like he got knocked out somehow.

I continued walking, something told me that just stabbing him wouldn't do anything.

Lava, lava, lava, more lava. Oh look! Even more lava! Oh joy!

"Ember?" Somebody called.

I turned around. "Yes!" I called back.

"Ember!" Moon cried, practically tackling me. "You're here!"

"Hey, Moon!" I said, hugging her. "You're okay!"

"Yeah, we can handle ourselves." Sheila said, grinning.

There was somebody else with them. "Hello," I said.

"Sup," he replied. "Name's Kyle."

"I'm Ember," I said.

"Kyle was a spy," Alex explained. 

"Oh good," I said. "Anything I need to know?"

"The only way to kill Damian is to use enough energy to destroy him," Kyle said. "But I'm not exactly sure how much energy we'll need to use."

"Uh oh," Rain said. "Ember's got that look on his face."

"I think I might have an idea," I started.

"I was afraid you're going to say that." Stella sighed.

"That might defeat Damian once and for all."