Chapter 11

Razer's POV

It was early in the morning when I saw Ember sneaking out.

"What the bloody hell is he doing?" I said to myself as I got up and began to follow him.

Right now, I had to convince Ember to come back, if he left now, the others would be even more suspicious of him, and that was the last thing he needed. It was the last thing any of us needed.

"Ember!" I called, breaking into a run. "Ember! Come back! What are you doing?"

Ember didn't turn around, he didn't stop, or even slow down, in fact all he did was break into a run.

And it didn't take a genius to figure out that he was trying to leave by himself, but I didn't care.

"Shit!" I cursed before yelling. "Ember! Stop! At least tell me where you're going!"

Ember didn't listen at all, and I watched as he held his new sword up, and vanis

Then I turned my head, just in time to see an arrow flying straight for me.

Alex's POV

"RAZER!" I shouted, running to my new friend. He was laying on the ground, blood pouring from one of his eyes.

"Razer, oh my god, are you okay?" I asked, staring at the arrow in his eye.

Razer replied with a painful groan. "I fricking hate arrows now."

"I wonder how a skeleton got here," I said, as I helped Razer up.

"Not sure," he replied. "But that's not the only problem. The real problem is that Ember left again."

"Why would he leave again!?" I asked.

"Bloody hell, I have no idea!" He replied. "I tried to make him stop but he wouldn't listen!"

I groaned. Why in the world would Ember leave?