Chapter Four

The apartment was filled with a soft light and humble silence, the only sound was a click of the door unlocking which was followed by soft footsteps and quiet whimpers.

"Pssst...psst...Jade?" The blonde said shaking the smaller geordie's shoulder. "Jade?" She asked again wiping away a stray tear.

"Mmm." The brunette responded eyebrows furrowing, eyes still closed.

"Can I sleep with you?" The younger girl bit her lip in anticipation.

"Mmm." Jade grumbled again before rolling on to her left side, her back facing Perrie. The blonde slipped under the covers and draped an arm around the smaller girl's waist bringing her a bit closer. A pale finger circled around the tan girl's belly button which made her shiver causing the younger girl to smile slightly, nuzzling her head in the brunette locks.

The brunette's eyes practically shot open the next day, tracing every corner in the room trying to adjust to the light. Her eyebrows furrowed as she felt something twitch along her rib-cage. She peeled the cover off herself and looked down at the pale arm draped around her waist. She gasped and jumped out of her bed, staring at the pale girl who had somehow ended up under the covers. Her breathing was shallow as she backed up against the wall, trying to steady herself. She watched as the blue eyed girl opened her eyes, jumping when she saw the brown eyed girl staring at her, paralyzed with fear.

"What's the matter?" The blonde asked, looking around the room as if there was an obvious reason for the brunette's facial expression.

"W-w-what are you d-doing h-here?" Jade stuttered.

"Sorry, I needed a place to stay and I still had a spare key. I hope you don't mind."

"W-why were you in my b-bed?"

"I just needed a cuddle and you're my cuddle buddy. It's what we always do when one of us is upset." Perrie tilted her head. "Jade, are you alright?" The pale girl went to the edge of the bed.

"Stay away from me! Ok? Just stay away from me!" The small geordie ran into her bathroom slamming and locking the door. Perrie looked down as a tear raced down her cheek. She quickly grabbed her stuff before rushing out of the apartment. She bumped into someone but just kept going as tears were streaming down her face.

"Perrie? What were you doing at Jade's apartment?"

"Nothing." The blonde mumbled storming out. Jesy and Leigh entered Jade's apartment looking around for the small geordie. The little brunette stayed silent in the corner of the cold floor, shaking with nerves.

"Jade?...Jade?" The oldest girl called, picking up a note:

Sorry, for whatever I've done.

xxPerriexx

"Jade!"

'Wait.' Leigh-Anne mouthed. "Princess!"