Chapter Six

The room was dark, the only audible noise was the beeping of the ECG machine and soft breathing. The blonde woke to a start as she heard hysteric cries.

"You promised! You promised! You promised!" The brunette screamed, thrashing frantically in her sleep, tears streaming down her face.

"Jade baba, wake up." Perrie said hand brushing down the side of the smaller girl's face, wiping away the tears. The older girl stilled for a minute before opening her eyes to look at the blue eyed girl. "What's the matter?" The smaller girl shook her head before burying it into the younger girl's chest. Perrie rubbed the smaller girl's back with one hand whilst her pale fingers drew patterns from Jade's ear down to her forearm. "Can you tell me what your nightmares were about?" Jade looked up at Perrie, eyes glossed over.

"Can you promise me something?"

"Anything."

"Can you promise me that you won't break my heart?"

"I promise with all my heart that I won't break your heart. I don't make promises I can't keep. I don't like breaking promises. Now, what was your nightmare about baba?" The blonde wiped away a stray tear.

"The night that you came in to my apartment I had a dream that we had a Jerrie night; Pizza, PJ's, Disney movie, the works. And I told you about me and Sam's break up, about how he broke up with me because he knew I was in love with someone else. You comforted me and asked me who I was in love with. Things from there escalated quickly, you made the first move and we ended up having sex."

"Was I good?"

"Amazing." Jade smiled.

"Interesting."

"The next day, you wasn't too happy with the events and we ended up having an argument because you claimed you still loved Zayn and didn't want anything to do with me. You ended up slapping and punching me because I called you a spoilt little whore. I ran to Jesy's and she took care of me whilst I refused to talk to you. I quit Little Mix and all three of us girls lost contact with you. I travelled on the road with Demi for a little bit and then I woke up. But it was weird at some points I was involved with the dream and others I was watching someone else, like I was watching TV."

"And tonight?"

"You broke your promise. You hurt me, like before in my nightmare."

"You don't trust me. You're frightened." Perrie said eyebrows furrowing.

"I-I-"

"Jade what ever you dreamt about, is never going to happen with me. The real me. I won't hurt you. Why would I want to? I have never been violent towards anyone ever. And I don't care how long it takes, I am going to gain your trust again."

"Why? I'm not worth it." The blonde contemplated this idea in her mind for a moment, frowning. Then she lowered her head down so her lips brushed against Jade's forehead as she spoke.