What my triggers look like

I was going to 86 this chapter because I wrote it on a day I was struggling with my depression & got triggered by some family stuff

I was going to 86 this chapter because I wrote it on a day I was struggling with my depression & got triggered by some family stuff. But my goal here is to be raw and real so here it is.

So far my autobiography has pretty much been chronologically in order but this chapter is going to be different. I will continue to break down my life story but I want to talk about how I'm feeling today. I NEED to talk about how I'm feeling today.

I'll start off by saying that the last time I left my parents home (which is literally where I left off chronologically wise) was in 2005. I did not see or talk to my parents again until 2010. Then there was another separation time block starting around 2011 until around 2017. We would often go years without talking, obviously. I was CLEARLY the child that they could stand not talking to for years at a time. The disposable one. The black sheep or what they like to call me to this day; "The rebel & The Prodigal son." Terms of endearment am I right?

The unwritten FAVORITES of us 5 kids in my opinion goes like this:

1- Oldest Daughter "D"- Loves the lord, devout Christian, homeschools all 3 kids, super funny, outgoing, saved self for marriage, THE GOLDEN CHILD in my parents eyes

1- Oldest Daughter "D"- Loves the lord, devout Christian, homeschools all 3 kids, super funny, outgoing, saved self for marriage, THE GOLDEN CHILD in my parents eyes. Parents talk to her everyday, multiple times a day.

2- THE youngest of us all & youngest son "K"- devout Christian, went to bible college, lived at home into his 20's, moved to Japan to be some kind of pastor, golden child that controls the communication with parents & they don't hold it against him because he's controlled by his wife.

The next 2 are hard being that I've been out of the loop for so long so I'm just gonna call like I see it.

3- Is the middle child and middle sister "M"-
Follower of "D1" had the first grandchild in high school  that everyone adores, homeschools, devout Christian, has always lived with or very close to "D1" so benefits from the golden child perks by association.

4- The oldest and Oldest son "D"- Was always independent, always did his own thing, moved away as soon as he graduated high school, drinks....a lot, only goes to church cuz his wife makes him but our parents & sisters LOVE his devout Christian wife.