2

Shigaraki didn't feel remorse after decaying the plane, in fact, he felt relieved and everything stayed the same for the next few days until a new paper plane arrived, but he just disintegrated it without giving it much importance. A few other planes arrived, but he did the same with every one of them until more and more planes started arriving all the time, everywhere he would go a bunch of paper planes would follow him, he couldn't go out in public without being noticed.
—Shigaraki Tomura, I think it would be better if you just answered, you can't ignore them forever —said Kurogiri one day in the bar while Shigaraki was reading the newspaper— I have always told you that you should communicate with your soulmate, a leader will always need someone to talk—.
—Whatever— said Shigaraki as he decayed a plane that had just reached him from under the door to his seat — Do you talk with your soulmate?— he said this with an ironic tone, but he was truly curious.
—Yes— Shigaraki was kinda surprised of hearing this, he didn't picture Kurogiri writing love letters to his soulmate — It always helps to talk with someone, and maybe the fact that they can't know nothing about you is helpful.
A soulmate is not necessarily a romantic interest or partner, it can be as well a close friend, someone that just gets you—.
—Whatever —said Shigaraki again, leaving the room while a bunch of paper planes was following him.
Later that night, Tomura was trying to sleep but the sound of many paper planes sliding under his door didn't let him, he tried to close all the ways the planes could possibly get into his bedroom, but they just couldn't be stopped. Bursting out in anger, he suddenly grabbed a piece of paper and a pen from his nightstand and sharply wrote 'LEAVE ME ALONE' then he bent the sheet into a lousy paper plane and threw it away.
It took a few minutes, nobody really knows the relation between distance and the time it takes a paper plane to arrive, but it always seems to take about 6 minutes to go and get back if the answer is immediate. So while Shigaraki was trying to get back to sleep a new plane arrived, he knew that if he ignored it soon a new horde of paper planes would arrive, so he decided to read it.
He didn't feel as insecure as the time the first plane arrived, but he was still nervous. Once again he looked at it very hesitantly and grabbed it carefully. Before opening it he examined the paper. It was dirty, like covered in ashes but it was pretty, kind of scroll-ish. 'Stop hesitating and open it once for all, weirdo' Shigaraki thought to himself as he stopped examining the paper and started opening the plane
'Stop ignoring me. I thought you were dead'
Tomura read this written in the paper with surprisingly pretty calligraphy.
'I'm not. Now leave me alone or YOU will be dead'
Shigaraki sent it written in a napkin since he didn't have any more sheets.
Tomura didn't expect an answer, but the next plane arrived faster than the last one
'I choose the second option'
Shigaraki almost smiled as he read this. Great, his soulmate is a suicidal dumbass.
He thought that this person would be happy enough about finally getting an answer, so they wouldn't bother him for the rest of the night, and thankfully this indeed happened, since the next day he would meet new members of the league and needed to sleep.